The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Questions, questions...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by University of Roehampton (Official)
Now that your UCAS applications are all (hopefully) locked down and you have made your final choices, you may still have burning questions about Roehampton that you need to get off your chest! Go ahead and post them in this thread and we'll do our best to answer them for you...

We look forward to hearing from you! :smile: #WeAreUR

I confirmed a place at roehampton university however have changed my mind and want to go elsewhere. I've called up asking to be withdrawn and placed back into clearing but am wondering how long this will take as there's a dead line I need to meet with the university I want to confirm
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by University of Roehampton (Official)
Now that your UCAS applications are all (hopefully) locked down and you have made your final choices, you may still have burning questions about Roehampton that you need to get off your chest! Go ahead and post them in this thread and we'll do our best to answer them for you...

We look forward to hearing from you! :smile: #WeAreUR

Hi, when should be get our welcome email and login details?
My place hasnt been confirmed yet. I got D* D* D in my BTEC course though. They said in ucas entry requirement that they need me to send them Functional skills English Level 2 result which I passed in and i will get the result in a couple of days and I passed my maths level 1 but couldn't pass level 2. But they didnt mention about maths at all. Are they going to reject my offer because of that even though it says firmly accepted
Reply 23
Hi,
What is the area around the univercity like? I heard there are quite a lot of council estates and high crime rates.
Does anyone one know why there are so many more females then males? Just curious.

Thanks
Original post by James87s
Hi,
I heard there are quite a lot of council estates and high crime rates.
Thanks

ohhhh I didn't know that.

so anyways, yeah, what's it like?
Reply 25
Does Roehampton students qualify for London maintenance loan despite accommodation being a lot cheaper than other London unis?
Original post by Honeywood
Does Roehampton students qualify for London maintenance loan despite accommodation being a lot cheaper than other London unis?

I'm not anyone from that uni but from what I know, no matter what uni you will go to in London, you still get the higher amount as its still in London. If that makes sense
Does anyone know when we're supposed to receive the online enrolment email? They said it would be sent out from Wednesday 24th but I haven't got anything yet
Hi, I just got two conditional offers from Roehampton which was my first choice of university so this will be the one I will accept. The two conditions I have are that I need to show proof of the grades that I will receive from the apprenticeship I am currently completing, and also my a-level certificates. I only have 2/3 of my a-level certificates (picked the wrong subjects so only took 2 exams where I only received a D/E) and I stated this on my personal statement. I also did not place these grades on my education section of my application due to the incompletion. Is this going to affect the offer or is it just standard procedure to ask for them as they were mentioned in my personal statement? Thanks!! :h: x
I am an italian student recently graduated in Nutrition in Rome and I applied to a MRes in Nutrition and Metabolic Disorders at the University of Roehampton.So I basically have two questions: 1) could anyone give me any recommendation, opinion or suggestion about this course? 2) considering many factors like neighborhood, connection to the tube, closeness to the uni and central london, safety... which is the best area to live in?
Thanx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending