The Student Room Group

Oxford History Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Rejected from Magdalen, HAT must of gone terribly haha
So happy for everyone who has an interview so far, I just wish I knew if I'm going to have to wait for another week to find out or if it'll be in the next hour or so!
Interview for regular History at LMH! Finally!!!
Original post by antigone-
Just got a response from Magdalen, hopefully the rest are soon!

Ah fantastic, well done! Sod's law that Wadham is one of the last to release them; I'm just praying that I won't have to wait until next week.

*listens to 'The Way It Is - Bruce Hornsby and The Range' on repeat*
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone applied to New College and heard back?
Reply 185
Anyone heard from St Peter's?
Original post by SadieSG
Anyone heard from St Peter's?

My friend has
Anyone heard from wadham yet?
Original post by africalw
Anyone heard from wadham yet?

No I'm afraid, it appears that the dons are still deliberating over who to choose.

https://www.wadham.ox.ac.uk/students/undergraduates/admissions/candidate-information

You're the guy/gal that lives in Bournemouth right? Weird question I know, but I live a bit further up the South West Mainline :tongue: would be cool to have company on the train if we end up getting interviews :h:
Interview for History and Economics at Hertford. :biggrin: Reallocated from Brasenose.
Original post by drumsticks
No I'm afraid, it appears that the dons are still deliberating over who to choose.

https://www.wadham.ox.ac.uk/students/undergraduates/admissions/candidate-information

You're the guy/gal that lives in Bournemouth right? Weird question I know, but I live a bit further up the South West Mainline :tongue: would be cool to have company on the train if we end up getting interviews :h:

Sure! Good luck to you hope we both receive offers 😅
Interview for History and English at Pembroke!
Original post by IzzySaskia
Interview for History and English at Pembroke :smile:

Yay! Will you be there 8th evening-11th? Guess I'll see you there :biggrin:
Original post by bookishy101
Yay! Will you be there 8th evening-11th? Guess I'll see you there :biggrin:

Haha our posts were word for word exactly the same :biggrin: And yes, I will be there from those dates. See you there!
This isn't even funny anymore, I swear every other college has released history interviews apart from Wadham.

Guarantee they'll make us wait until Monday.
Original post by drumsticks
This isn't even funny anymore, I swear every other college has released history interviews apart from Wadham.

Guarantee they'll make us wait until Monday.

I'm still waiting on Merton and i bet they make us wait too! It is agonising!
Original post by OliviA113
I'm still waiting on Merton and i bet they make us wait too! It is agonising!

Ah that's such a pain! I can only assume that it's because Wadham and Merton are large colleges and have lots of applications to process? I just wish that they would keep us a little more informed :tongue:
Anyone heard from Worcester? Namely History and Politics applicants
Can we hear back over the weekend or will it be Monday if not today?
Reply 199
has anyone heard from trinity for straight history?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending