The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Health studies

Hi is any body studying the health studies degree at Wolverhampton university, just wondered how you were finding it ?
Reply 1
I study health studies at wolves and i'm in my second year now. The first year was alright as the teachers offered a lot of help with referencing and academic writing etc. second year I can't say much because its still the first semester and I haven't yet started my assignments.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Tr.x
I study health studies at wolves and i'm in my second year now. The first year was alright as the teachers offered a lot of help with referencing and academic writing etc. second year I can't say much because its still the first semester and I haven't yet started my assignments.

Thanks, I will be doing it next year and just wondered what it was like 👍Did you have to do a presentation?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Yes, I had to do two. Both were done in groups
Reply 4
Original post by Tr.x
Yes, I had to do two. Both were done in groups

Hate them lol, were they compulsory? Did you have to talk? 🙄
Reply 5
Yeah I wasn't looking forward to it either but yeah its compulsory as it makes up your final mark. But now honestly looking back it weren't that bad, because the works split and we all read 1 slide each. My group also did ours last and most of the class went home lol so it wasn't a big audience. :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Tr.x
Yeah I wasn't looking forward to it either but yeah its compulsory as it makes up your final mark. But now honestly looking back it weren't that bad, because the works split and we all read 1 slide each. My group also did ours last and most of the class went home lol so it wasn't a big audience. :biggrin:

Thank you so much for answering me, really appreciate it 😀, let me know how you get on, bet you will be great 👍🎓
Reply 7
No worries and thank you. Will do let you know. Hope you enjoy it too
Hi im in my final year of health studies its an excellent degree and very broad with really interesting modules. We only did presentations in year 1 we havent done any more x
Reply 9
Hey what can you do with health studies is it better than public health?x
Hey I'm starting Public Health in Sept and apparently the courses run along side each other. I'll probably see you in lectures :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending