The Student Room Group

Clubbing Holiday 2016

So, me and a few girls are going on a clubbing holiday next year. We would like a cheap, but not too scabby, self-catered accommodation which isn't far from the main strip. Where is the best place to go e.g. Magaluf, Sunny Beach, Ayia Napa, Malia, Zante? Or any others? And can anyone recommend and accommodation?:smile:)
I'm in, what date?
Been to Malia and Zante. Preferred beach at Malia but it is mostly private so need to pay for sun beds. Zante (Laganas) had an ok beach with free areas but you get hassled quite a bit by people selling stuff.
For clubbing was not impressed with either and have had better nights out at home.
Reply 3
I'm heading to Malia in early August next summer, and I've heard the Malia strip is slightly bigger than the Zante strip. Sunny Beach isn't too popular yet and isn't all that safe, so I'd give that a miss. Kavos is meant to be awful - dirty beach and a constant lingering smell in the air. Magaluf is probably the safest, but also the busiest and can be quite expensive. I'd recommend Malia or Zante, to be honest.
I haven't been to any of these places but I know someone who went to Magaluf, Ibiza,Malia and Sunnybeach over a summer and according to her, Sunnybeach had the best nightlife, Ibiza had the nicest beach and she didn't like Malia and Magaluf too much because she thought some of the clubs were way too small and their drinks a rip off. Sunnybeach is safeish but you just need to worry about pickpockets.

Quick Reply