I have a conditional offer for International Business Management :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by jesss332
I have a conditional offer for International Business Management :smile:

I've got an offer for this course too! What's your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaNov
I've got an offer for this course too! What's your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just needed to send them proof of my qualifications (EU applicant) - which I did, so now I'm waiting for it to change to unconditional :smile: what about you?
Reply 43
I got an offer for Law LLB (AAA), I wanted to put Newcastle as my firm but I live nearly 5 hours away so I'm not sure 😩
Hey all, I have an offer for Ecology and Environmental Biology, unconditional since I did the exams last year. Really thrilled with it :biggrin:
Anyone here firming Newcastle, wanting to go for CS/related courses?

If so post on this thread as I'm trying to get to know us CS guys a bit before we start our year

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3754375

Posted from TSR Mobile
Masters in Biomedical Genetics offer from Newcastle! AAB or ABB + EPQ B
Very happy :h:
have you been sent a USB card in the post? If so, do you know what they are for?
Just recieved an offer from Newcastle for Law 🎉 Conditional AAA so pleased ☺️
Reply 49
Original post by Gurps_97
Applied for Economics with Business Management through the Partners Scheme. My Application was sent to the universities from UCAS today, how soon did everyone start getting offers?

I got mine in about a week.:smile:
Wow congratsts!! May I ask what your GCSE's/As's were for you to receive an offer? I'm from Ireland but Newcastle is like my dream Uni.. as it's so high up on leaderboards PLUS it's such a big city and just seems like an all-round amazing uni.
Original post by bsmart96
Just recieved an offer from Newcastle for Law 🎉 Conditional AAA so pleased ☺️

Wow congratsts!! May I ask what your GCSE's/As's were for you to receive an offer? I'm from Ireland but Newcastle is like my dream Uni.. as it's so high up on leaderboards PLUS it's such a big city and just seems like an all-round amazing uni!!!
Original post by hellothisisme
Hey, yeah I got mine today! AAA :smile: I only sent my application off on Friday and haven't heard back from anywhere else yet so they've been pretty quick! Good luck! :smile:

Well Done! May I ask what your GCSE's/As's were for you to receive an offer? I'm from Ireland but Newcastle is like my dream Uni.. as it's so high up on leaderboards PLUS it's such a big city and just seems like an all-round amazing uni.
I sent my application into Newcastle last week for Chemsitry. Fingers crossed I'll get a offer.
Got my offer from Newcastle for Law tonight but because I'm a local I can do Partners programme to reduce my offer to ABB...taken a little bit of the stress off! Anyone definitely putting this as their firm choice?
Original post by lucyemmonds
Got my offer from Newcastle for Law tonight but because I'm a local I can do Partners programme to reduce my offer to ABB...taken a little bit of the stress off! Anyone definitely putting this as their firm choice?

I hope to put this as my firm choice if i receive an offer. Fingers crossed!
Just got an offer for Law asking ABB plus summer school.
Predicted: A*A*A, wish I could put it as my insurance, but then the offer will be AAA:frown:.
Original post by kingofacademics
Well Done! May I ask what your GCSE's/As's were for you to receive an offer? I'm from Ireland but Newcastle is like my dream Uni.. as it's so high up on leaderboards PLUS it's such a big city and just seems like an all-round amazing uni.

Sure :smile: 8A*'s and an A at GCSE, predicted A*A*A at A level :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by obj98
Hi!
Just wanted to start a thread for those applying to Newcastle uni for 2016 entry and if they've any offers!
Sent off my UCAS today, applying for English Lit with Creative Writing and likely to put Newcastle as my firm if i receive an offer!
What about everyone else? :biggrin:

Conditional offer for language and lit here!

On an access course, and predicted distinctions in all subject areas, don't know if I'll manage to keep the pace up though, hopefully!!!
Hi there,
I'm applying right now for the Professional Translating for European Languages MA but I have trouble with my application.
I'm on the "Qualifications" page of the applicant portal, and I have filled in all the information needed on that page but for some reason I can't save it. This message keeps coming up : "cannot contain special characters".
Does anyone know what this means? I have deleted all the accents (I'm French and I had to use accents but I deleted them) and most punctuation, but it still won't work.
Thanks for your help!

Quick Reply