The Student Room Group

Anyone had a worse day than me?

Personally i think I've had a very bad day, maybe it needs putting in perspective..I got pushed over by a girl at my colege calling me a bitch, I found my boyfriend has cheated on me and my mock exams went horribly. Share your bad experiences for today please

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me! But it's okay as tomorrow is a new day.
:hugs:
Reply 2
Fortunately my day has never been that calamitous before.

But never say never. :/
I'm so sorry to hear that :frown:
Hope your day gets better tomorrow
one half of my mock exam went terrible and I have slept so little lately I am actually worried about my health. I don't feel great either :frown:
Don't look for people whose days have gone worse. It'll just make you feel like your problems are worthless, when in fact you need to understand that they are not and that you need to work on them. I know it's hard but it'll be better for you to come to terms with everything and try your hardest to move on. Forget about the girl. Forget about your cheating boyfriend. Try even harder in your next mocks. It'll be okay! I promise :console:
Original post by Ligand
Personally i think I've had a very bad day, maybe it needs putting in perspective..I got pushed over by a girl at my colege calling me a bitch, I found my boyfriend has cheated on me and my mock exams went horribly. Share your bad experiences for today please

She's a bitch, he's a bitch, the exam board is a group of bitches.

[video="youtube;5PzL8aL6jtI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PzL8aL6jtI[/video]
Original post by Ligand

:console:
Think of things more positively- you're still living so you can make the necessary changes in your life- find someone who truly cares for you and one that you can trust not to cheat on you, forgive the girl (she was probably having an off day too) and even though you think your mock exams went horribly, why not try your hardest and do the actual exams very well.

Everyone has bad days but its how we deal and overcome them is what counts. Hope that helped :h:
I was just going to make a thread titled, "Day didn't go so well."

I dropped my earrings in the public toilet. :indiff:
Mine was awful. I forgot how to spell "college" and looked a fool in front of all my Internet peers.
Reply 10
i lost my tippex pen at school today
Original post by callum_law
Mine was awful. I forgot how to spell "college" and looked a fool in front of all my Internet peers.

No, you just forgot to give someone a break. They've had a bad day, lay off.
Original post by Chewing Sand
No, you just forgot to give someone a break. They've had a bad day, lay off.

Quiet.
Original post by callum_law
Quiet.

:wink:
Came back with a gash on my leg after I got pushed on the concrete by some bellend who said he was "just playing around, but because I'm too weak (cos i'm a 'fag' and I can't 'handle big boy's play'), I got hurt".

Same bellend got let off by the teachers and it was passed off as an accident.

Same bellend then tried to flirt with me and thought it was okay to grab my crotch. uh .....harassment?!!!!

Went home and told my mum,while showing her the massive gash on my leg and the punch I got from this morning.

Mum starts crying and begs me to stop being gay.
(edited 8 years ago)
I dropped a pallet on my foot at work, the week after I lost my steel toe boots.Ouch. Still sounds like you win in terms of bad days. Just remember that some people are small minded and determined to be ars3h0l3s. Don't lose heart over this or do anything reactionary. There are plenty more fish in the sea and resits are a thing. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
But, don't bother about that ^^ (two messages above lol)
I know that you aren't, but just don't let other people's experiences doubt yours. I always tell my little sister that if she makes friends with someone and confides in them about some struggles that she's going through and they decide to tell her something equal, or worse, that's happened in the past (which is not related to the present situation at hand), INSTEAD of giving her advice or being there for her, then they should not be her friend in the first place.

You should honestly move on (and far away!) from that cheating ********. As for the girl who pushed you and called you a "bitch", what are her ****ing grades? G and U?? lmaoo :tongue::wink::redface:
Original post by Ligand
Personally i think I've had a very bad day, maybe it needs putting in perspective..I got pushed over by a girl at my college calling me a bitch, I found my boyfriend has cheated on me and my mock exams went horribly. Share your bad experiences for today please

stood on my earphones and broke them as soon as I got into the gym, so I had to listen to limp bizkit from the speakers. Also, I slipped in front of loads of people. Not as bad as your day...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 18
Sad to hear this, Cheaters are the worst people
Original post by whorace
Sad to hear this, Cheaters are the worst people

They are nice animals, though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending