The Student Room Group

We are all going to die someday...

We are all going to die someday...What do you think??That you are going to live forever lol?.We are all going to die...

Scroll to see replies

No ****! :eek:
Thats y we should make the most out of life :smile:
Reply 3
i'm immortal
uwotm8?
Reply 5
Original post by K.C
i'm immortal

No one is immortal, we are all mortals...
Reply 6
Original post by Skystarlight
No one is immortal, we are all mortals...

just accept the truth of my immortality
Reply 7
Original post by K.C
just accept the truth of my immortality

I can't, it's against the laws of physics and biology.

Not only is no one immortal, nothing is immortal as well, the sun will die, the galaxy will die, and the universe will die eventually...
Nothing lasts forever...
Reply 8

Not only is no one immortal, nothing is immortal as well, the sun will die, the galaxy will die, and the universe will die eventually...
Nothing lasts forever...

well im not human so
Reply 9
Original post by K.C
well im not human so

But like I said not only humans, everything in the universe dies eventually , every living organism like us, every star, every galaxy, and even the universe itself as well..
Reply 10
But like I said not only humans, everything in the universe dies eventually , every living organism like us, every star, every galaxy, and even the universe itself as well..

i come from a place outside the universe...
Reply 11
YOLO

Nothing lasts forever...

Actually, according to my hypothesis, the universe dying would violate the second law of thermodynamics...

:holmes:
And water is wet
Reply 13
Original post by delinquents
And water is wet

Alcohol is wetter.

Water is wet because of the attraction between the water molecules. This makes water 'stick together' to form droplets. It also makes it stick to other surfaces. Some types of liquid (including alcohol and superfluid helium) have a stronger attraction to other molecules of the same type than water. This makes them wetter than water.
Original post by Kyx
Alcohol is wetter.

Water is wet because of the attraction between the water molecules. This makes water 'stick together' to form droplets. It also makes it stick to other surfaces. Some types of liquid (including alcohol and superfluid helium) have a stronger attraction to other molecules of the same type than water. This makes them wetter than water.

Aight,aight.
I'll rephrase, ahem... and alcohol is wet
We are all going to die someday...What do you think??That you are going to live forever lol?.We are all going to die...

well your a right little ray of sunshine today arn't you?
Reply 16

Yeah, big ****ing whoop. Although immortality may one day be possible
Don't know abt you but I can see meself clearly walking an talking for another 100 years. This is essentially immortal for me.
Original post by delinquents
And water is wet

That's my line :pwnd:
Yep, death comes to all living things eventually

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending