The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I still sleep with my teddy bear in my bed with me. It was the teddy I was given when I was born and has been with me ever since - however I CAN get to sleep without it, it doesn't help me sleep - I just like him there cos I'm not gonna kick him out after 22 years!
I used to sleep with about 20 different soft animals... I don't now though.
Im male,18 and i have a comfort blanket i sleep with sometimes. hahaha oh, 'post as anonymous' the things you make me say :rolleyes:
I'm 17 and male, and I still sleep with a teddy bear. Mock me at your peril! :p:
Reply 24
I cant go to sleep without listening to music (or struggle too)
Even my mates accomidate me by lending me their mp3's to help me lol
I have a 3' superfluffy polar bear, a 3' Alex the Lion (from the movie Madagascar), a 2' talking huggable Tigger, a 1' Piglet, a 6" normal Teddy, a 6" Miffy and the softest, most gorgeous pure white fleece throw ever.

Come visit.
Lol thanks people :biggrin: How lovely is it to read about people giving a soft toy so much meaning? :love: Here's a picture of my teddy, as I said he's not cuddly or soft or realistic but he means so much to me :biggrin:
Reply 27
no. You are insane.
Reply 28
Ron Stoppable
I have a 3' superfluffy polar bear, a 3' Alex the Lion (from the movie Madagascar), a 2' talking huggable Tigger, a 1' Piglet, a 6" normal Teddy, a 6" Miffy and the softest, most gorgeous pure white fleece throw ever.

Come visit.

Okay!!! I'll bring my panda!!!
Reply 29
tanusha-tomsk
Lol thanks people :biggrin: How lovely is it to read about people giving a soft toy so much meaning? :love: Here's a picture of my teddy, as I said he's not cuddly or soft or realistic but he means so much to me :biggrin:

Aww he's so sweet :smile:

I got given a cuddly toy bunny for my first Christmas, when I was 6 months old, so she'll be 23 this Christmas day! I don't cuddle her in bed, but I do still have her and I'll never get rid of her. Even when I'm married and move out I'll take her to my new house and I don't care what anything thinks! Actually, I cuddle her when I'm upset about something, but I can't not get to sleep without her. I still see the woman who bought her for me and everytime I do, she asks how my bunny is :smile: I should find a picture of her really!
Reply 30
Awwww the teddy bear's soooo cute, and so colourful too. Lovely bear that is.

Anyway I don't sleep with a teddy bear or anything but I am used to sleep while hugging a pillow(any pillow will do) and find it quite hard to sleep without one.

Habit I guess.
Reply 31
why dont you get another pillow or something and cuddle up to that?:biggrin:
Reply 32
I used to stopped when i was about 16.
I still have some of my teddies and I love them, ocassionally when I need a cry I cuddle one that I got for my ninth birthday. He's very understanding.
I have a travel ted too, his name is Palin and he comes on holiday with me everywhere I go and I take a picture of Palin on holiday!
I lost one that I'd had since I was 2 in a house move. I was 18 and was sooo upset. It still makes me sad to think of her, I really miss that teddy. :frown:
My mum has a travel ted, I gave her a little orange puppy with the tag "I love you" and she took it with her every time she went away :biggrin: Then we thought we lost it but now we've found it while moving :biggrin: It's a shame you've lost yours though :frown:
I don't take anything in the bed but I have action man in his SAS arctic gear guarding my bed with sub machine gun to hand

no evil mofos get near my bed or action man gives them a round of lead in the old testicular sac
Reply 35

My boyfriend saw the thread when I went "ooh"
His response on my behalf "Teddy bear singular? There's an army of them!" :redface: I did stop for a while when I was about 15/16, but got a particularly adorable bear then, and that started me all over again. Was in London a couple of months ago sans teddy bears, and didn't like it one bit!
And my bf doesn't mind - he has a menagerie in his room as well! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending