The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

image.jpg not the best at taking pictures but like this one. View from Arc de Triumph :smile:
Reply 4561

Spoiler

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1452431728.221627.jpg
Felt so proud of myself when I took this picture. 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
It isn't my best photo, but 99% of my photos are of people and I can't share them randomly on the internet without permission!

colours.jpg
IMG_1510.jpg

I wish the other platform was a bit more busy :tongue:
Frosty morning in Cambridge
IMG_0462.jpg

Sunset in Nice. Not the best quality but I liked the colours :smile:
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
A few from the last week. Possibly a little heavy on the post-processing, I've just got a copy of Lightroom!

Spoiler

Any thoughts welcome, I'm still getting to grips with this camera
Original post by dhr90
Been watching some more racing :smile:

Spoiler

How do you achieve the background motion blur whilst keeping the subject in focus? Motion tracking IS?

Taken recently in Utrecht
Original post by CurlyBen
How do you achieve the background motion blur whilst keeping the subject in focus? Motion tracking IS?

Slow shutter speed. That shot, I will have used centre AF point only, with the camera set to continuous A. Around 1/60th second shutter speed in shutter mode so the aperture and ISO just sorts itself out.

As the car approached I focused on one point, of the door, keeping the shutter button half depressed to keep the camera focusing, and panned with it, pressing the shutter button when I wanted the shot taken.

I think I was using a monopod for those photos and IS set to only counter up and down movements.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Testing out a new lens :biggrin:
Original post by Ubergooose
Testing out a new lens :biggrin:

Nice. Which lens?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Switzerland on my 17th birthday. :biggrin:

Taken on my Nexus 5 which had a really crappy camera.

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4579
self portrait :tongue:

Screenshot_3_3_16__7_59_AM.png

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending