College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

UCAS Tariff points

Hiya,

I have applied for Law in City.
They have given me an offer of 320 UCAS points from 3 Alevels and an AS Level
As I got a B in AS level (which is equivalent to 50points) what do i need to get?

Is it not BBB (300 points + 50 from AS) ??
Original post by fsaafe
Hiya,

I have applied for Law in City.
They have given me an offer of 320 UCAS points from 3 Alevels and an AS Level
As I got a B in AS level (which is equivalent to 50points) what do i need to get?

Is it not BBB (300 points + 50 from AS) ??

Hi, congrats on your offer
Yh that's right if you got BBB in your 3 Alevels they you will meet their offer, but they just want a total of 320 which includes you AS, so you can even get a BBC which is 280 points, and with the added 50 from AS you will 330, so you still meet your offer.
So basically BBC and above.
Good Luck
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank You very much!!
Original post by Sana_Akram
Hi, congrats on your offer
Yh that's right if you got BBB in your 3 Alevels they you will meet their offer, but they just want a total of 320 which includes you AS, so you can even get a BBC which is 280 points, and with the added 50 from AS you will 330, so you still meet your offer.
So basically BBC and above.
Good Luck

Hey does the added AS point have to be from the subject you dropped in year 13 or can it be any of the subjects you take into A2
Original post by sanjeedauddin
Hey does the added AS point have to be from the subject you dropped in year 13 or can it be any of the subjects you take into A2

If you carry an AS on to a full A-level then the tariff won't recognise the AS points as you can't receive credit for the same thing twice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending