The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Entrance Exams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thedaniellamary
I had mine at 10, I wore a red coat and blue dress with white swans. I spoke to a girl doing Art, another girl who as doing Spanish, 2 sciences and maths and had an interview with the headteacher and another girl but I can't remember what her interview subject was.

I was in the 10am slot and had mine at 10:40; my interview was in maths so I stayed in the hall. Don't think I saw you but I did speak to a sixth former doing the same subjects as me, which I didn't expect. How did your interview go? This wait is going to kill me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
I was in the 10am slot and had mine at 10:40; my interview was in maths so I stayed in the hall. Don't think I saw you but I did speak to a sixth former doing the same subjects as me, which I didn't expect. How did your interview go? This wait is going to kill me

Posted from TSR Mobile
mine was in English Lit, it was an average interview with some challenging aspects but I felt it went alright but I don't want to get my hopes up. What a both you? :smile:
mine was in English Lit, it was an average interview with some challenging aspects but I felt it went alright but I don't want to get my hopes up. What a both you? :smile:
about* I hate autocorrect

Mine went quite smoothly, there were a few points where I didn't know what I was doing but fortunately it was a topic I'd briefly covered before
Hopefully it's enough to get me a place, is HWSF your first choice? It is for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine went quite smoothly, there were a few points where I didn't know what I was doing but fortunately it was a topic I'd briefly covered before
Hopefully it's enough to get me a place, is HWSF your first choice? It is for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope so too, I'm not sure actually. It was never a school I considered because I didn't think I'd get to the interview stage in all honesty. I think I'll wait for the reply back and decide from there. I probably would attend if I got in. Yeah, I agree the interview went rather smoothly, I hope it was enough to get an offer
How long did everyone talk for initially?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by erodedsoul
How long did everyone talk for initially?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I'm not too sure, not very long as my interviewer stopped me and asked me questions
Had a rubbish interviewer. Every time I said something he'll look at me disappointedly and jot some things down. I had an overwhelming urge to ask him what he kept writing. I don't wanna think about it or hwsf anymore😭
Throughout my interview the interviewer didn't write anything down and it's making me panic 😞😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Couscousisnice
Throughout my interview the interviewer didn't write anything down and it's making me panic 😞😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither did mine but I'm hoping that's because he was really engaged in the topic
Or maybe I said nothing worthy of credit hah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neither did mine but I'm hoping that's because he was really engaged in the topic
Or maybe I said nothing worthy of credit hah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully it's because he was engaged, what time was your interview today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Couscousisnice
Hopefully it's because he was engaged, what time was your interview today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

10:40 , what about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had mine at 10, I wore a red coat and blue dress with white swans. I spoke to a girl doing Art, another girl who as doing Spanish, 2 sciences and maths and had an interview with the headteacher and another girl but I can't remember what her interview subject was.

I was the girl doing Spanish lol hi
Original post by Onanwo
I was the girl doing Spanish lol hi
ah hello 😊😊 I'm sorry I couldn't remember your name, how did the Spanish go? It was you who had the interview with the headmaster right?
My interview was in Spanish but as I was waiting the headmaster came out and started a maths interview .. I think I appeared completely braindead to him because the only thing I could think of was Spanish.. Luckily the interviewer I was supposed to have came in and I got to do a Spanish interview instead, the most nervous 3 minutes I ever had haha I hope that 3 minute interview wasn't counted because if it was I don't think I got in

Posted from TSR Mobile
My interview is on Monday. Anyone do a physics interview?
Original post by goldenusername
Had a rubbish interviewer. Every time I said something he'll look at me disappointedly and jot some things down. I had an overwhelming urge to ask him what he kept writing. I don't wanna think about it or hwsf anymore😭

Aww don't lose hope yet!
Oh I'm not too sure, not very long as my interviewer stopped me and asked me questions

I did my interview in English too we ended uo talking about The Catcher In The Rye. The poem he gave me to do was so hard like why the poem on the front page was so easy. It was good, but I'm not sure it's enough. Did we have the same interviewer?
Original post by amarocks88
I did my interview in English too we ended uo talking about The Catcher In The Rye. The poem he gave me to do was so hard like why the poem on the front page was so easy. It was good, but I'm not sure it's enough. Did we have the same interviewer?

What was your poem? I had to do sonnet 114 :frown:
I had a Maths interview at 9.25 but I'm not sure if I was to meant to have another one or wait around. As soon as the teacher took me done, I left. I so regret not asking... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending