Guys who shave their legs

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 408655
I can't stand the pain either :frown:

Are you going to shave everything even when you'll be over 30? :mmm:
Reply 81
Original post by ForgetMe
Are you going to shave everything even when you'll be over 30? :mmm:

At some point, I will just have to wax as shaving takes up a lot of my effort and time - honestly I can't be bothered to do this much shaving :tongue:
I don't really care. Whatever makes you comfortable :smile:
Reply 83
I shave my legs once or twice a year (at least one time in June). It costs two razor blades and takes three hours. The amount of hair removed is really impressive in the end.
Original post by 408655
At some point, I will just have to wax as shaving takes up a lot of my effort and time - honestly I can't be bothered to do this much shaving :tongue:

But you said you don't like pain :tongue: I might one day visit a waxing saloon too :mmm: I hate shaving too, I shaved my face last week and the hair is back again :unimpressed:
Reply 85
But you said you don't like pain :tongue: I might one day visit a waxing saloon too :mmm: I hate shaving too, I shaved my face last week and the hair is back again :unimpressed:

Yes I do not, but I will have to get used to it one day :tongue:

Oh no shaving your facial hair is annoying, grows back too quick and the same thing happens to me too :tongue:

I can't imagine what it would feel like to wax my facial hair :tongue:
Original post by 408655
Yes I do not, but I will have to get used to it one day :tongue:

Oh no shaving your facial hair is annoying, grows back too quick and the same thing happens to me too :tongue:

I can't imagine what it would feel like to wax my facial hair :tongue:

I don't think you can actually wax your face hair :mmm:
Reply 87
Can anybody shed me some light as to why do some men like to shave their legs? I guess, the more you shave it, the thicker the hairs grow. You might end up growing a forest. :biggrin:
Reply 88
I don't think you can actually wax your face hair :mmm:

yes we can, google it :colondollar:

though it is of course quite painful :frown:
Reply 89
Original post by Lukas101
Can anybody shed me some light as to why do some men like to shave their legs? I guess, the more you shave it, the thicker the hairs grow. You might end up growing a forest. :biggrin:

lmao 'growing a forest'

i shall my legs quite often, maybe i should stop doing it now that i think about it :lol:
Reply 90
Some girls like men who shaved their legs and some don't mind at all. It's normal to have hairy legs, I think. They're men after all. :smile:
Anyways, is waxing really that painful? :frown:
Original post by Rhemabee
Anyways, is waxing really that painful? :frown:

Yes. :tongue:
Loads of guys shave their legs nowadays, it's not a problem. As a swimmer I'm pretty lucky that my legs are naturally quite hairless, but I'd shave them if they werent because I prefer how it looks.
Reply 93
Original post by drowzee
That's fine too... Shaving is unnecessary if you're a guy

Hehe, shaving is unnecessary in general :lol:

All comes down to individual preference, regardless of gender. Hairless men and hairy women, do your thing!

Quick Reply

Latest