The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Uni Accomodation

So, I'm hoping to apply to Lincoln to study Accounting and Finance, but i didnt go to see accommodation when I went to the applicant day.
Could someone go through the different accommodation types that may be suitable for me?
Hey I have a guaranteed room at the pavilion student village if you are still looking?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Hey, We have 1 room left to fill, living with 2nd years- don't worry, we're lovely. Its our first time living together too so you won't be the odd one out. Rent is £390 a month, includes all bills (gas, water, electricity, internet, tv) and you can move in from the 1st of September.
- 5/10 minute walk from the uni
- Double beds
- Cheaper than halls
- Parking
- 100m from corner shop
- Cool garden If you are interested, have any questions, or would like to see pictures feel free to either message me or contact lighthouse property services.
I hope you find somewhere you like, I lived in halls last year so if you've got questions about anything else I'll happily help if I can, good luck!
Original post by akash.ynwa
So, I'm hoping to apply to Lincoln to study Accounting and Finance, but i didnt go to see accommodation when I went to the applicant day.
Could someone go through the different accommodation types that may be suitable for me?

Good luck in applying with us! We hope to see you at Lincoln.

We have an accommodation guide which you can view here:
https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/media/universityoflincoln/adminimages/accommodationGuide2016.pdf

It has everything you need to know about our on-campus and surrounding accommodation.

Please do call our accommodation team if you need more information:
+44 (0)1522 886231 or [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest