The Student Room Group

how much did y'all revise for your gcses and what did you get?

?????????
Original post by mk_cbc
?????????

I started revision a couple of days before each exam and got 4A*s 5As and 2Bs. Should have started earlier as although my results are fine, I was capable of better :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
I started revision a couple of days before each exam and got 4A*s 5As and 2Bs. Should have started earlier as although my results are fine, I was capable of better :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you remember so much content...in a few days?
I didn't revise at all and got excluded from high school twice. Internal exclusive for three days too and kicked out of one subject - graphics technology, I got a D in that in the end. Everything else I got Bs, except maths and religious studies which I got As in.
Original post by Username3097486
How did you remember so much content...in a few days?

I usually revise so much better when I'm stressed and under pressure. I've revised a couple of days before for university exams and they've still gone well, it just seems to work for me! I just write notes over and over really quickly until I can remember them, so I'll revise from early in the morning until the evening with only a couple of breaks :tongue: my short term memory is great but my long term...not so much.

Obviously some people work far better with more time in advance and I guess that's more sensible. I'm working on doing this for my summer exams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mk_cbc
?????????

I started my revision about a 1-1.5 months prior to my exams and achieved 4As + 6Bs.
Yes, I know I don't live up to the standard of TSR. :frown:

GCSE's don't mean anything in the long run, it just shows how well you performed at x day
Imo, there are too many variables to compare and contrast people.

Just be yourself and do the best you can, that's all that matters in the end. :smile:

Note to self: Don't go on a Call of duty marathon the week before your exams.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest