The Student Room Group

Anyone prefer masculine girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TorpidPhil
Someone who acts like a male mate would. I.e. you would sometimes forget they're female.

I find myself utterly unable to be romantically attracted to such girls.

so someone who has male interests?
Reply 21
Original post by vonbroten
This sound like a friend of mine, but she's definitely feminine.

how is she feminine?

IMO girls like this are hottest
This sound like a friend of mine, but she's definitely feminine.

sounds like an STI riddled freak
Original post by Sad Beta
so someone who has male interests?

Not really. Someone who was into sport and video games but otherwise feminine would be sexy as **** to me :biggrin:

Beer guzzling not so much...

I was more referring to someone who pops all the cringe, sexual jokes and enjoys 'banter'... Has an aggressive (even passive aggressive) and demanding demeanour. Refuses to share their emotions and generally hates emotional intimacy. Someone who is quite immature when it comes to interpersonal communication and empathy. Someone who refuses to wear dresses or dresses masculine :P Long hair on girls for life.
Reply 24
@vonbroten i mostly like masculine girls' personalities. Curvy girls can be ladettes
Original post by Slutty Salafi
sounds like an STI riddled freak

10/10 constructive comment.

how is she feminine?

IMO girls like this are hottest

Her features, for one.
Her makeup, the way she dresses.
I have seriously NO idea how a "masculine girl personality" would be like. How the **** do they differentiate from a "girly" girl?
(edited 8 years ago)
10/10 constructive comment.

feminism/10 :puke:
Reply 27
Not really. Someone who was into sport and video games but otherwise feminine would be sexy as **** to me :biggrin:

I was more referring to someone who pops all the cringe, sexual jokes. Has an aggressive (even passive aggressive) and demanding demeanour. Refuses to share their emotions and generally hates emotional intimacy. Someone who is quite immature when it comes to interpersonal communication and empathy. Someone who refuses to wear dresses or dresses masculine :P Long hair on girls for life.

Emotional girls can be :puke: my last gf was Tumblr obsessed and kept sharing her "emotions" and pictures of people self harming

vonbroten
I have seriously NO idea how a "masculine girl personality" would be like. How the **** do they differentiate from a "girly" girl?

are you serious? :rolleyes:

Slutty Salafi
feminism/10

loling @ her getting mad at me for no reason
Emotional girls can be :puke: my last gf was Tumblr obsessed and kept sharing her "emotions" and made up mental problems

are you serious? :lol:

Well she has to be intelligent too... Not some pathetic, stupid, as-smart-as-a-16-year-old bitch who spends her whole life in constant victimhood wanting to cry on my shoulder and suck my dick. Booooorrrrring.

They have a right to be modern women, men have a right to reject them.
Original post by Trump POTUS
Yes, I also prefer women with facial hair, broad shoulders, flat chest and a penis.

I like huge hands too. :mmm:
are you serious? :rolleyes:

Of course I am.
I know feminine girls who drive trucks for a living, yet can't cope with blood or dog poop.
Original post by Slutty Salafi

They have a right to be modern women, men have a right to reject them.

Assuming this was aimed at me. Am I mad?
Assuming this was aimed at me. Am I mad?

it wasn't but I don't care if u r
nooooo.... bear™ loves to sweep beautiful blushful maidens off their delicate feet.
Reply 35
bwcuck bwcuck bwcuck BCOCK
I like flat chests and skinny hips with small bums but other than that I like girly girls
Reply 37

I was more referring to someone who pops all the cringe, sexual jokes and enjoys 'banter'... Has an aggressive (even passive aggressive) and demanding demeanour. Refuses to share their emotions and generally hates emotional intimacy. Someone who is quite immature when it comes to interpersonal communication and empathy. Someone who refuses to wear dresses or dresses masculine :P Long hair on girls for life.

This
Reply 38
Original post by Forumaddict
I like flat chests and skinny hips with small bums but other than that I like girly girls

10/10s.. girls who lift and are straight up and down :perv:
Reply 39
Emotional girls can be :puke: my last gf was Tumblr obsessed and kept sharing her "emotions" and pictures of people self harming

Repressed tumblr is even worse, it's when they like cringy stuff on tumblr but literally tell you nothing offline, scared of intimacy much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending