The Student Room Group

religion is a joke

cant believe i believed in it, its terrorism in the west is appaling ungrateful, why dont you go home and live in your shitty lands funded by KSA and enjoy your life there. i love the west multiculturism but wahabbis are ruining it
Original post by Snakebite
cant believe i believed in it, its terrorism in the west is appaling ungrateful, why dont you go home and live in your shitty lands funded by KSA and enjoy your life there. i love the west multiculturism but wahabbis are ruining it

ok.. well who screamed out for help? not me who wanted to help them(immigrants)? not me
Reply 2
Most people in the West know nothing about religion because the decline of Christianity means people aren't taught it properly. For example ask about 10 people and they'll probably say the bible is infalilble. Not according to Catholics, Orthodox or almost all Protestant sects :rofl:

Only thing close is papal infallibility in social matters.
Reply 3
You are more likely to get a sunburn between 10 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon, when the sun's rays are the strongest. You might think the chance of getting a sunburn on cloudy days is less, but the sun's damaging UV light can pass through clouds.

Pretty interesting huh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending