The Student Room Group

Which subject is taking up most of your revision time?

Personally, English Literature is taking up a lot of mine as there is so much to do and learn- do you think this is alright? How much of your revision is English Literature taking up - how much revision do you do of it?

Cheers.
Original post by Coolme12345

Personally, English Literature is taking up a lot of mine as there is so much to do and learn- do you think this is alright? How much of your revision is English Literature taking up - how much revision do you do of it?

Cheers.

AS physics and chem they're killing me
Original post by thefatone
AS physics and chem they're killing me

Pretty hardcore subjects for GCSEs...jk

Probs history. Still need to friggin finish medicine through time...
Anyone doing AQA history i hope you feel me
Reply 3
All of them are taking up all of time equally.
However Physics (A level) just seems to be on my mind all the time. I'm always thinking about the concepts and principles we learn and how they apply in everyday life, or how they apply where we can't see it :wink:
Original post by Username3097486
Pretty hardcore subjects for GCSEs...jk

Probs history. Still need to friggin finish medicine through time...
Anyone doing AQA history i hope you feel me

Was literally gonna comment history. One sub topic, not even a full one took me sooooo long!
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Was literally gonna comment history. One sub topic, not even a full one took me sooooo long!

What's worst of all is that theres still frikkin germany to do. And I don't know **** about it :fuhrer:
All the sciences - all I'm doing is flash cards for them it seems
Reply 7
I'm the same as you. My school has barely even mentioned the Lit exam so I'm trying to teach it to myself :redface: I'm focusing on OMAM right now and then over half term I'm going to revise 2 poems a day. I'm leaving LOTF to when the exam gets closer as that's what I'm most confident on :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Science,Maths and Geography.
Reply 9
BIO IS KILLING ME... So much content to remember

Kinda putting psychology off so much rn, I hate research methods
Forget revision, it's time foooooooor GCSE Fine Art! The subject you sell your soul to in order to get average grades and lose all of your time, free or otherwise!
germannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
--
oh this is the gcse forum
ffs
Triple science and geography, and I don't even like them :angry:

Quick Reply