The Student Room Group

Addicted to Indian takeaway help plz

So theres this indian place by me and they are litterally taking all my wages.. I dunno if they are using any kind of addictive ingredients but I want it for breakfast lunch and dinner, Ive spent so much there I am broke I spent about 200 in the last month on it.. I almost cried real tears today when I couldnt have it and I tried applying for a credit card hoping it would arrive tomorrow but it seems its two weeks away from arriving... I can not describe to you how amazing the food is, if food in actual india is better I will leave the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
lol me
Reply 2
I used to live next to an Indian takeaway and I'm having withdrawal symptoms since I've moved
What do you order? :holmes:
Reply 4
omgggg I'm craving chicken biryani so badly now :c
Perhaps you should go to a rehabilitation centre.
Reply 6
Learn to cook it yourself it would be cheaper.
Reply 7
Me too!!
:biggrin:
loooool
Reply 9
Original post by Souljer
So theres this indian place by me and they are litterally taking all my wages.. I dunno if they are using any kind of addictive ingredients but I want it for breakfast lunch and dinner, Ive spent so much there I am broke I spent about 200 in the last month on it.. I almost cried real tears today when I couldnt have it and I tried applying for a credit card hoping it would arrive tomorrow but it seems its two weeks away from arriving... I can not describe to you how amazing the food is, if food in actual india is better I will leave the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh, so unhealthy. I feel sorry for your bodyyy.
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Learn to cook Indian food :tongue: it's not that hard! And you can make it more healthy too! I can post about the basics if you want?
[video="youtube;G_miGclPFGs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_miGclPFGs[/video]
Find what spices they are using in this food possibly tumeric that kind of thing and try cooking your own with the same spices
pmsl it's probably packed with monosodium glutamate

Quick Reply

Latest