The Student Room Group

Most overrated films

I'd say Gosford Park. Possibly the most boring film I've ever seen. Nothing really happens, and what does happen isn't very interesting. I really don't know what the critics see in it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The general public's answer to the question is

Mad Max: Fury Road
50 Shades of Grey. Most boring film I have ever had to suffer through.
Reply 4
The Dark Knight - I'll never understand the fuss.
Original post by a noble chance
I'd say Gosford Park. Possibly the most boring film I've ever seen. Nothing really happens, and what does happen isn't very interesting. I really don't know what the critics see in it.

Wolf of wall Street
Not that it's a bad movie its just not a masterpiece that everyone proclaims and definitely not one of Martin sorscose best movies.
superbad
mean girls
Jurassic World
Original post by jawsontheflooor
superbad
mean girls

Mean Girls one was okay. The second one was eurgh
Original post by hxfsxh
Mean Girls one was okay. The second one was eurgh
yeah the 2nd one was terrible !
Original post by Joel 96
The Dark Knight - I'll never understand the fuss.

Have you watched it entirely? Have you watched the prequel? If it's a no to both of those questions it's understandable why you didn't enjoy it. Its not considered one of the best movies ever for no reason. The director was Christopher nolan, a genius of a director. Don't let the superhero stereotype fool you this movie is a masterpiece! :smile:
What these lists tend to produce are films that were never rated in the first place.
I'm only here on the lookout for anyone who dares to say Shawshank Redemption. There's always one..........
Reply 13
For me
50 shades of grey.
Original post by Luke Kostanjsek
I'm only here on the lookout for anyone who dares to say Shawshank Redemption. There's always one..........

Lol i defintely dont think that shawshank redemption derserves number 1 place on IMDBs top movies list.. Sorry
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
Lol i defintely dont think that shawshank redemption derserves number 1 place on IMDBs top movies list.. Sorry

That's okay, we're all different; it'd be a boring world if we were all the same. Just so long as it's in your top 5.........:colonhash:
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
Wolf of wall Street
Not that it's a bad movie its just not a masterpiece that everyone proclaims and definitely not one of Martin sorscose best movies.

you're so wrong
The Notebook.
The Harry Potter films :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prometheus.

I thought it was finishing so i started getting up but then it kept going. When it did eventually end my boyfriend said he'd never seen me move so fast haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending