The Student Room Group

Name one thing you would love to experience at least once?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
:lol: at the risk of catching a cold? Swings and roundabouts, I suppose.

I've heard showering straight after getting soaked in the rain stops a cold :colondollar:

Original post by FireFreezer77
If I'm thinking what you are, then we do indeed :colondollar:

:blush:
Original post by Blondie987
Being pretty :biggrin:

Do you ever get those days where everything just looks right? Like your hair and makeup and clothes? Alongside that, you also just feel really happy and cheery and in those moments, you just feel pretty. Or is that just me? :colondollar:
Original post by whorace
Haha, my ex hated the rain so much -.- should have dumped her on the floor in the rain, had to find a damn tree just to PDA what is this

The whole point of the heavy rain is that it's not PDA because everyone's ran inside :yep:
Original post by Serine Soul
I've heard showering straight after getting soaked in the rain stops a cold :colondollar:

:lol: you have really put a lot of thought into this, how cute. :blushing:

:moon:

:biggrin:
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
I just wish I could experience the ultimate heat death of our solar system and the destruction of life as we know it.

Is that too much to ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never heard anyone ask for that before. That would be an interesting experience, albeit short lived.
Visit Australia, Indonesia, South America, as many places as I can, the world has so much to offer and I want to experience as much as I can

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you ever get those days where everything just looks right? Like your hair and makeup and clothes? Alongside that, you also just feel really happy and cheery and in those moments, you just feel pretty. Or is that just me? :colondollar:

I don't lol, I think that's the case for some people, I admire your confidence and I'd definitely encourage it :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Swimming with great white sharks ^_^
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: you have really put a lot of thought into this, how cute. :blushing:

:moon:

I'm as hopeless as romantics come, I think!
Going to space and experiencing travelling inside a blackhole like the movie Interstellar, but that is never going to happen anytime soon! :colone:

I'd love to spend a year travelling!
(edited 8 years ago)
Sex
Reply 71
Original post by yoda123
I would like to have a pet dog or cat one day

WoW!
Freedom
Respect
Shame and regret on the faces of my family men who are extremely oppressive and sexist!
I would like to experience all of my favourite movies again like I'd never watched them :biggrin:
an orgasm :s-smilie:
Spurs winning the Premier League
something massively adrenaline-fuelling so say have a supercar for a day half on racetrack and some public road showiness
Take money from the rich and give it to the poor
Cuddle with them! :love:

Reply 79
Camel on toast

Quick Reply

Latest