The Student Room Group

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
finding it hard to believe:biggrin:
if thats true the police need to be informed asap
Having sex with someone under false pretences is rape, I think, but the people having sex with her in this scenario didn't know she wasn't aware. It's a very strange situation.

I guess it goes to show - if you have sex with random strangers, eventually you will learn something about your random stranger after the fact that makes you wish you hadn't.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Having sex with someone under false pretences is rape, I think, but the people having sex with her in this scenario didn't know she wasn't aware. It's a very strange situation.

I guess it goes to show - if you have sex with random strangers, eventually you will learn something about your random stranger after the fact that makes you wish you hadn't.

how is that rape? she consented?
Original post by hezzlington

It's not black and white but she still wasn't technically able to consent to selling her body for money as she wasn't aware, I'm sure none of her 'customers' would be charged with rape but her boyfriend would certainly be charged with something more akin to that
0_o time to sleep..
0-100 real quick was not expecting that ! Omg the violation! What a prick
I wonder what she did next..
Original post by dairychocolate

woah no fair on the girl here but you just got used and that's never a nice feeling, the boyfriend should be charged with something here. i really feel for this girl :/
The boyfriend is a total ass!!!!
No girl should ever be treated like that. It really sucks for her. I would hope she informs the police and something is done about it. I never like to hear about people being used by their boyfriends. I'm a guy but would never do anything like that!
But yeah that's pretty horrible of him, he obviously didn't really care about her that much!
Stop the sex for now, get closer to the boyfriend and find out where he's stashed the money?

Or, again keep him close, but steal jewelry, credit cards, any kind of valuable and build them up so one day you can sell them all and ditch that idiot.

Only leave the relationship once your outcome will be better than his- so in this case when you've got more money than the selfish prick :smile:
Ouch, wasn't expecting that ending.... boyfriend is pimping her out. I wouldn't go as far as to say it was rape as she consented to sleeping with the supposed "friends". The boyfriend (if you could even call him such- more like dick) should definitely be charged though like..... WOAH that escalated real quick.

Such a horrible position to be in.... :frown:
Best status ever! :wink:
I personally think the BF should be given the Nobel Peace Prize or some similar accolade.
Absolute sicko. I'd get the retard locked away for fraud and drug possession (assuming that's what he needed the money for).

She did not consent to paid sex.
Reply 16
There is something quite admirable about how clever this is.
She did not consent to paid sex.

It's certainly not rape though.
It's certainly not rape though.

Why not? It's penetrative sex without consent.
Why not? It's penetrative sex without consent.

She gave consent and then after the sex had already happened she found out the circumstances were not to her taste.

You can't give consent and then take it back after sex.

Quick Reply

Latest