The Student Room Group

Girlfreind has online boyfreind

[18m and 18F]So I met my girlfreind at the start of university 6mk tha ago. We kicked off straight away and I asked her out. We're both 18 at the is time. Everything's great and we're having stupidly good sex 4/5 times a week. I was her first and she was my first. Then last month I find out she has a guy who she's been texting for the last 6 months.She met this guy on omegle 3 years ago. She was 16 at the time and had lots of issues from freinds and family and was very insecure. She relied on him. But lied to him about her life to get attention. He was about 26. She lied so much about her life that he came all the way from another country (10hr fligh) to meet her. My girlfriends parents didn't know about this guy and hated him. So they go out and get serious for a year. He only came for 2/3 days. This bit isn't that important.. But he's a paedophile and asked for nudes and got them from my girlfreind whilst she was 16/17.This is the only time they've met but they have skyped/face times a lot. So my girlfreind has known his since then and has been talking to him since she was 16. She tried to break things off with him but never did as she was scared he was going to commit suicide like his dad. But she carried on going out with him whilst going out with me. Now I'm not sure what I should do. She's told me that she wanted to break it off and that he was emotionally blackmailing her everytime she did. But she sent nudes to the guy whilst we were dating in the last 6months. I've seen all of their texts! She used to text him every morning and every night, day in day out and I had no idea!!! She says that she was immature at 16 and don't tell me because she was scared of what I will say. And she was embarrassed about it - her parents only found out about him when he came to the uk. So I called him and called him a peado blah blah. She's happy that she doesn't feel trapped anymore and has blocked him from all social media. She's been at my door texting phoning and doing everything she can to get me back.I'm 100% sure they won't talk again. She's 100% sure he won't post nudes somewhere.I know that relationships that last require trust. And I do love and care for here. But I don't know if she will be faithful.With him she never told her parents. She's told all her family and relatives about me. I haven't told about one about this. Her parents still think we are going out and everything's fine. We're both in med school and exams are close so I don't want to change either of our mental states too much because neither of us want to fail exams. So what do I do? I haven't spoken to her prooerly in a while. I feel like talking her back bc I believe her. But I thought we were close enough to tell each other anything. I gues it may have been differ if she told me she felt trapped for so long. Help?

Tl;dr girlfreind has online boyfreind for 3years. Hasn't broke it off. Started dating me 6months ago. What do I do?
Reply 1
Call him out on facebook and fight him on farm town
Original post by whorace

That's a bit too much. They should try to solve it in a civil manner.

Make a FB status complaining about how your GF's unloyal to you with some weirdo abroad. Assert dominance.
Reply 3
Original post by whorace

I skyped him. For about 2/3hrs in front of my girlfreind.

Found out my girlfreind had been texting him day in day out but she had also been lying to him a lot eg with Valentine's Day she told him she was going home to see her parents but I know for a fact we spent valentins sunday snuggled up under the convers

On Skype I told him where to shove it. He's very insecure! He's been trying to contact her since but she's blocked him off of everything

Should I care that my girlfreind led someone on for so long? Lied to someone for that long ?
Reply 4
Original post by High Stakes
That's a bit too much. They should try to solve it in a civil manner.

Make a FB status complaining about how your GF's unloyal to you with some weirdo abroad. Assert dominance.

Trust me when I say I'm very dominant. But I don't want to enter that possessive territory.

She says she will drop out of med school if people found out the full story. Everyone knows she lied to me and we've been arguing since. She was at my door for a whole week, in the morning before I woke up and she checked up on me day in day out bc she new it hurt me a lot

The guy is out of the picture now. I'm sure of it.

I'm not sure if what to do now ://

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending