The Student Room Group

What do people think about small people?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thomb
The latter I'm a complete genius when it comes to my work.

Haha okay then I see, wish I was a genius! :biggrin: God someone needs to confiscate this PC of my so I actually get some work done :lol:
Reply 21
Original post by Amellia123
Haha okay then I see, wish I was a genius! :biggrin: God someone needs to confiscate this PC of my so I actually get some work done :lol:

I've got to the stage now where I wonder if I live to 150 will I get my degree finished then or will I still be on TSR?

[video="youtube;J_TGn6sy7Rs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_TGn6sy7Rs&ebc=ANyPxKoOn1iofq_P0a61B1b6g5lv KfFS9UpigQjtTinL0diqn24E8i1hspC8 lYxSfyjlL3noBKOcObQes9tnYKz63hnH G7xAzQ[/video]

Just wanted to get the video in somehow. :biggrin:
I see what you mean - I'm 5'2 and get teased quite a bit for being small, though actually my height really doesn't bother me. I'm sorry to hear that you get teased quite a bit over it. In what way do the tease you? Is it in a mean way or just 'for fun'?

Really? :redface:

Only like 2 inches below average.

Surprised people even notice tbh.
Depends what you mean, I mean I am pretty small but I'm still taller than a few people.

If a guy is like my height I don't tend to think much of it.

Girls, I guess I don't think much of it but I'm more likely to find them attractive if they are 'small' but depends how small I guess, I think maybe 5 foot+ idk. I think if they were like 3 foot or something, I probably wouldn't be attracted.
Reply 24
Original post by scnotcrazy
I am so small and i hate it, all my friends tease me about how i am so small however what do you think of small people in general? Good points and bad points
Would anyone date a small person?

carry some phone books with you to stand on.
Reply 25
5ft i think thats what i am

I'm 4ft11. I think it's nice being short, most people think we're cute so don't be paranoid about it :smile:
Original post by homeland.lsw
I think small is cute ^_^

Aw thamks xx

i love chibi
I tend to overlook them.
Original post by thefatone

i love chibi

That's some freaky hentai shizzle
That's some freaky hentai shizzle

noooo

chibi neko is sad

Original post by Drewski
I tend to overlook them.

Or bump into them :colonhash:

And then the famous 'Sorry I didn't see you'
I am so small and i hate it, all my friends tease me about how i am so small however what do you think of small people in general? Good points and bad points

I'm only 5'1 and haven't really grown in like 6 years
I don't mind my height so much though
Tall people want to be short and short people want to be tall - the grass is always greener.
Anyways you probably have the max pick of guys from a range of heights so it's all good hahaha. You'll also not look like a giant in heels,
short girls are cute I guess
Depends how you define small.

As for dating one - yes. My fiancée is achondroplastic (a dwarf).
Original post by thefatone
noooo

chibi neko is sad

tbf any manga/anime I see I just treat as hentai :rolleyes:
Original post by Thomb
I've got to the stage now where I wonder if I live to 150 will I get my degree finished then or will I still be on TSR?

[video="youtube;J_TGn6sy7Rs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_TGn6sy7Rs&ebc=ANyPxKoOn1iofq_P0a61B1b6g5lv KfFS9UpigQjtTinL0diqn24E8i1hspC8 lYxSfyjlL3noBKOcObQes9tnYKz63hnH G7xAzQ[/video]

Just wanted to get the video in somehow. :biggrin:

Hahaha :lol: I think you may be stuck TSR-ing till the day you die :lol:

Crafty.... how can anyone live that long!!
Reply 35
Hahaha :lol: I think you may be stuck TSR-ing till the day you die :lol:

Crafty.... how can anyone live that long!!

I don't believe it
tbf any manga/anime I see I just treat as hentai :rolleyes:

wat why??? :/

not all anime and manga are hentai -.- :colonhash::colonhash:

have this one then

Original post by stefano865
Really? :redface:

Only like 2 inches below average.

Surprised people even notice tbh.

Yeah.... afraid so! :redface:

And ikr, its not even that short! Especially with heeled boots you'd have thought no one would notice *sigh* Oh well great things come in small packages and all that :lol:
Reply 38
I find them cute.
You are the size you are. your still 100% a person and your height doesnt make you any more or any less because of it. Dont really have time for heightists.

Quick Reply

Latest