The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

This tread is created for us to discuss updates on our application for the 2016/2017 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in the UK. We will discuss updates on shortlisting and nominations. Thank you.
I will like to know if anybody's application status on the EAS has changed from with Nominating Agency 1 to Adviser NA1?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes , mine at stirling changed to an adviser and is now back to nominating agency however mine at warwick has changed to adviser na1 and is still like that
Reply 2
Original post by eygyal
Yes , mine at stirling changed to an adviser and is now back to nominating agency however mine at warwick has changed to adviser na1 and is still like that

Nice one. I think the adviser has already commented on ur sterling application. Mine at Warwick and keele is still with adviser na1. Did u receive any initial message from Warwick saying you have been nominated? And what is your course at Warwick?
Reply 3
No i havent n i believe international development at warwick... did you get an email saying you hv been nominated etc?
Reply 4
Original post by eygyal
No i havent n i believe international development at warwick... did you get an email saying you hv been nominated etc?

Yes, I got from Warwick about 3 weeks ago saying I was nominated and that I should fill in the eas. Am sure u will get it bro since it is being considers by an adviser. Which country are u from? Am from Nigeria.
Reply 5
Trinidad
Reply 6
Original post by eygyal
Trinidad

wow. Nice one. You don't really need IELTS then. Did u send your documents by post to Warwick in order to obtain the unconditional offer? Which other schools did you apply to? I made about 6 applications in total.
Reply 7
Im surprised u kno about trinidad n yh i didnt need do do the test because we speak english ... i scanned them ,but i applied to 6 as well lol aberdeen newcastle glasgow bath and Stirling and warwick... u?
Reply 8
Original post by eygyal
Im surprised u kno about trinidad n yh i didnt need do do the test because we speak english ... i scanned them ,but i applied to 6 as well lol aberdeen newcastle glasgow bath and Stirling and warwick... u?

lol. very nice. i applied to Glasgow and Newcastle too. Have u heard from Glasgow? I think there EAS portal has closed fro applications. You finished with a first class, i guess?
Reply 9
Hello roomies
Reply 10
Original post by fembas
Hello roomies

Hi Fembas. Hope u r good? R u an applicant for the CSS?
Reply 11
yes, I am
Reply 12
must one be a first class applicant to be considered?
Reply 13
Original post by fembas
yes, I am

Wow very nice. Which course and schs? Have u heard anything about nomination?
Reply 14
Original post by Birdee
must one be a first class applicant to be considered?

Hi Birdie. No, u don't need to be a 1:1 applicant but it this improve ur chances. Did u apply? Which sch?
Reply 15
Newcastle, Liverpool, LSHTM, LJMU, Chester, Sheffield, and Beds.
Reply 16
Newcastle, Liverpool, Beds, LSHTM, LJMU, Sheffield and Chester. How about you?
Reply 17
A number of schools...
Reply 18
Keele university and university of bristol both showing Adviser NA1. Environmental sustainability!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Hello

Quick Reply

Latest