The Student Room Group

How much of a turnoff are men who don't want to have kids?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thefatone
lol wat

Original post by Anonymous
Thing is how many times do woman have intercourse in their lives? But how many kids do woman usually have? Most of the time, the sperm never "sees" the egg.

hopefully alot...

yes but at some point a sperm does meet an egg; it's like if not even one ovum gets to the meet a sperm all the rest of ova will be living their lives in despondent virginity, whereas when one does finally does get fertilised it's fellow ova will gossip about it and live the rest of lives in hope that one day they will too meet a spermatozoa, it's all about creating a joyful environment for your gametes.

Spoiler

Reply 41
Biggest turn on would be if a girl said 'let's go down to the lake and throw my little sister in it' it's all them maternal instincts driving me wild
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Pakistani but ancestry says otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

would you like to expand on that?
Reply 43
wait wat

fair enough.... *income loner comments about me

have you ever seen the movie family man?
I'm not interested I guys so it would really matter but I don't want kids either so now worries for me
Original post by Slutty Salafi
That does nothing to detract from the point, I'm too irresponsible to raise children, where does it stop ''I'm too stupid to get a job'', ''I'm too lazy to get up in the morning''

Being aware of your own flaws is not particularly commendable unless you're trying to improve upon them.

You seriously think everybody is capable of having children?
Some people are actually "too stupid" to get a job. Sometimes it's a birth defect, other times it's something else.

You're right, there are ways you can improve on caring for a child, but there's other factors that contribute to not being able to properly care for one, like a hectic job, mental illness, drugs, physical defect, etc.

Sounds like you're trying to pressure people who wouldn't particularly be suitable for caring for a child into having one. That should never be a social pressure.
I sometimes don't want any kids and sometimes do. If he's like that, then yeah why not, we're essentially the same

But if he's adamant that he doesn't want kids then I don't think I would be with him
Original post by Joel 96
You seriously think everybody is capable of having children?
Some people are actually "too stupid" to get a job. Sometimes it's a birth defect, other times it's something else.

You're right, there are ways you can improve on caring for a child, but there's other factors that contribute to not being able to properly care for one, like a hectic job, mental illness, drugs, physical defect, etc.

Sounds like you're trying to pressure people who wouldn't particularly be suitable for caring for a child into having one. That should never be a social pressure.

You have the right to do whatever, have kids, become an alcoholic, all kinds of retarded ****, you don't have the right not to be judged so stop being whiny baby about this.
Original post by vonbroten
Personally I see it as a huge disadvantage if he wants children - especially if he wants to knock me up to get them. I have no wish to be reduced to a baby container for 9 months, and to endure all the pains and emotional distress that comes with pregnancy and giving birth.
If he wanted children during his twenties I'd duml his ass as fast as I could.
I quote honestly do not like children, and I do not wish to spend time, energy or resources on one.

Should I ever want a child, then I'd like to adopt one from Asia or Africa. Why should I get knocked up and bring a new baby into this world when there are so many out there who are in desperate need for a new home, and a loving family?
Becoming pregnant instead of adopting is incredibly selfish. Same goes for buying purebred animals instead of adopting from shelters etc.

Pretty strong views you got there.
Personally I see it as a huge disadvantage if he wants children - especially if he wants to knock me up to get them. I have no wish to be reduced to a baby container for 9 months, and to endure all the pains and emotional distress that comes with pregnancy and giving birth.
If he wanted children during his twenties I'd duml his ass as fast as I could.
I quote honestly do not like children, and I do not wish to spend time, energy or resources on one.

Should I ever want a child, then I'd like to adopt one from Asia or Africa. Why should I get knocked up and bring a new baby into this world when there are so many out there who are in desperate need for a new home, and a loving family?
Becoming pregnant instead of adopting is incredibly selfish. Same goes for buying purebred animals instead of adopting from shelters etc.

Knocked up. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whorace
Biggest turn on would be if a girl said 'let's go down to the lake and throw my little sister in it' it's all them maternal instincts driving me wild

lol wat just destroy that too, 2's a party but 3's a crowd?
Original post by mkap
have you ever seen the movie family man?

no i have't
Original post by Slutty Salafi
You have the right to do whatever, have kids, become an alcoholic, all kinds of retarded ****, you don't have the right not to be judged so stop being whiny baby about this.

You're allowed to judge, but I believe that you're judging unfairly.
Considering I cant see myself ever having children, it wouldn't be a problem - I cant even see myself ever getting married!!
Original post by Anonymous
would you like to expand on that?

No. I would not like to discuss it on this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joel 96
You're allowed to judge, but I believe that you're judging unfairly.

k.
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
No. I would not like to discuss it on this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why don't you guess my ancestry ? That'll be interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hezzlington
Pretty strong views you got there.

Haha, yes I know. :ahee:
Would depend what his reason was if it was "hate kids... So annoying" then yes he'd have failed the test.
Haha, yes I know. :ahee:

But unfair to call it selfish just because you want to have your own kids..
Reply 59
lol wat just destroy that too, 2's a party but 3's a crowd?

no i have't

you should watch it sometime :lol: its a good film about a single business man who wakes up one morning with wifey and kids and realises after his life get back to normal he wants that life instead.

Quick Reply

Latest