The Student Room Group

Girlfriend parties

Hi so my girlfriend likes to party and get drunk, and im worried at this party in a few weeks she may get too off her head and do something shell regret, i mean shes already said shes going in the pool in her underwear and i cant.... should i just let her and just protect her if stuff gets out of hand, or do i just have a good time with her, we both get drunk and see what happens.... btw were 15

Scroll to see replies

When I was 15 I was playing FIFA
Reply 2
Do you want her to go in the pool in a suit? You cant stop her doing a normal thing ha
15?? Stay home and watch spongebob, what is the world coming to?
I wasn't even allowed to go anywhere besides school when I was 15
Reply 5
Not enough drugs, wow u kids are lame
Reply 6
Dude, when I was 15, I spent my days playing Timesplitters.

Haven't heard of it?

Exactly.

Kids these days smh
Reply 7
Original post by Alexion

Haven't heard of it?

Exactly.

Kids these days smh

If kids these days haven't heard of Timesplitters we need to bring back hanging, drowning and quartering not grounding.
Reply 8
Original post by whorace
If kids these days haven't heard of Timesplitters we need to bring back hanging, drowning and quartering not grounding.

Yes plz :yep:
15 is young, I would dump her, focus on exams and get girls when I have grades, body hair and muscles rather than being some girl's time hoe who clearly wants to live the Eat, Pray, Love dream
Original post by SuperHuman98
When I was 15 I was playing FIFA

Original post by Blondie987
15?? Stay home and watch spongebob, what is the world coming to?

Original post by phunky_fresh
I wasn't even allowed to go anywhere besides school when I was 15

Original post by Alexion
This has made me feel sad.
Original post by whorace
Not enough drugs, wow u kids are lame

Ketamine

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's over mate. Even if she doesn't cheat in a few weeks, she will eventually. It's just the way 'party girls' are.
Original post by Etomidate
This has made me feel sad.

We were the cool kids :u:
Original post by Alexion
We were the cool kids :u:

I'm no social butterfly myself, but I'm pretty sure I had smoked my own bodyweight in dope and was bored of alcohol by the time I was 15.
I'm no social butterfly myself, but I'm pretty sure I had smoked my own bodyweight in dope and was bored of alcohol by the time I was 15.

Then you get negative points on my cool scale :wink:
Original post by Alexion
Then you get negative points on my cool scale :wink:

There's more to life than being a weeb.
Reply 17
Original post by richpanda
It's over mate. Even if she doesn't cheat in a few weeks, she will eventually. It's just the way 'party girls' are.

or maybe some people just enjoy having fun? just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you have to put on your PJs and go to bed at 6pm every night
Reply 18

So? How is that any better than playing computer games?
Original post by adgxiii
Hi so my girlfriend likes to party and get drunk, and im worried at this party in a few weeks she may get too off her head and do something shell regret, i mean shes already said shes going in the pool in her underwear and i cant.... should i just let her and just protect her if stuff gets out of hand, or do i just have a good time with her, we both get drunk and see what happens.... btw were 15

Sounds like a keeper.... Lol jk that's disgusting behaviour for a 15 year old stripping down and drinking. I can only imagine all the things she would have seen by time she gets to 21. OP, you know what to do, otherwise you would not be asking this question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending