The Student Room Group

maths-perimeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Alexion

PRSOM :laugh:
Reply 21
Original post by ckfeister
Oh look, its that crybaby from " Improve my grades " about his lazy background thinking it was hell.

Aye, guess you really are illiterate. It's not called "Improve my grades", the quotation marks are making you look quite stupid. Not that it wasn't already blindingly obvious.
Original post by Zacken
Aye, guess you really are illiterate. It's not called "Improve my grades", the quotation marks are making you look quite stupid. Not that it wasn't already blindingly obvious.

Oh, I'm the stupid one... At least I accept it if I have problems.
Reply 23
Original post by ckfeister
Oh, I'm the stupid one...

Yep.
Reply 24
Original post by Zacken
Why do you want to multiply everything by pi to get rid of it?

We have r(2+π)=16π    r=16π2+πr(2+\pi) = 16\pi \iff r = \frac{16\pi}{2+\pi}, ta-da...

ohhhh I didn't realise I should factorise one side to make it simple, thank you both for your help:smile: i understand the question now and would remember to follow through these steps in similar equations:smile:
Original post by Zacken
Yep.

Go and accept your problems and fix them... then call me stupid.
Original post by neharajput
ohhhh I didn't realise I should factorise one side to make it simple, thank you both for your help:smile: i understand the question now and would remember to follow through these steps in similar equations:smile:

Welcome :smile:

Remember in maths it's not always about "learning the steps" - try to understand what you've just done and that way you'll be able to apply your knowledge to this and other situations which might not be obviously similar
Reply 27
Original post by Zacken
Yep.

I don't think you should bother replying, it's just wasting your time... Some people won't change.
Reply 28
Original post by neharajput

Aye - Student403 did the majority, I just jumped in at the last minute. Make sure you understand what I did and all will be good. :smile:
Original post by Zacken
Aye - Student403 did the majority, I just jumped in at the last minute. Make sure you understand what I did and all will be good. :smile:

:blush:

Quick Reply

Latest