The Student Room Group

Bernie vs Trump, Who is more Violent! (Social Experiment)

aeOkybuCXX0

Scroll to see replies

Trump Trump Trump

USA USA USA
better get here early

lemme think of a joke

Spoiler

That video shows the ignorance of people. People in the video lack proper research. Saying that a vote for trump is a vote for destruction with no reasoning is idiotic.

I don't support either of them because I haven't researched them. I like to give full support to my candidates knowing that something will be done about my country, not half full.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's always liberals who are the most violent and try to shut down any debate without discussion.
Reply 5
Put Bernie and Trump in a cage fight and we'll see who would make the better president
Original post by Trump POTUS
It's always liberals who are the most violent and try to shut down any debate without discussion.

This argument is overused. something of a cliche now.
Original post by jokesonyou
There should be a cull just for those who support Trump, we don't need those obnoxious animals alive.

Liberal thinking right here folks :laugh: no debate, no discussion, just violent suppresion.
This argument is overused. something of a cliche now.

You just proved my point. :biggrin:
Liberal thinking right here folks :laugh: no debate, no discussion, just violent suppresion.

It's a joke you narrow minded buffoon
I have learned that any video with "Social Experiment" in the title is probably 1) not a social experiment and 2) not worth watching
It's a joke you narrow minded buffoon

In what way does that sound like a joke? Maybe add /sarc next time.
You just proved my point. :biggrin:

No, your point was invalid in the first place. You aren't up for a proper discussion regarding Trumps or Bernies policies but instead attack the fundemental liberal thinking.

Dont act like you ever had an intelligent or insightful contribution.
Not surprising, Sanders attracts the same ilk as UAF etc., the violent leftists who needed to be arrested.
Bernie Sanders is on a level that Trump couldn't reach even if he tried.
I don't know there are idiots on both sides.
Bernie vs Trump, Who is more Violent! (Social Experiment) [Gone Violent] [Gone Sexual]
It's just a social experiment bro!
Trump is our last hope
Original post by Plagioclase
I have learned that any video with "Social Experiment" in the title is probably 1) not a social experiment and 2) not worth watching

Liberals on damage control

Quick Reply

Latest