The Student Room Group

MathsWatch AS C1 & C2 Videos

Does anyone's school here have a Mathswatch subscription of AS Core 1 and 2 videos?? I really need them but my school don't do it.

If anyone's school does could you then please send your account details to me.
Would be a life saver!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
As far as I am aware ... don't think that maths watch do AS/A-level videos :redface:
Sorry to disappoint :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aj2152
Does anyone's school here have a Mathswatch subscription of AS Core 1 and 2 videos?? I really need them but my school don't do it.

If anyone's school does could you then please send your account details to me.
Would be a life saver!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The best alternative to Mathswatch would be ExamSolutions
Reply 3
Original post by Clovers
As far as I am aware ... don't think that maths watch do AS/A-level videos :redface:
Sorry to disappoint :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

No they do. It's a new thing but only schools and colleges can buy the vids as a subscription for its students which is £150. So i thought maybe someone's school does have access so I could watch them too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by LelouchViRuge
The best alternative to Mathswatch would be ExamSolutions

But do Exam Solutions actually teach the topics or do they just go through how to best answer exam style questions so to improve exam technique.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aj2152
But do Exam Solutions actually teach the topics or do they just go through how to best answer exam style questions so to improve exam technique.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He makes topic tutorials and past paper solutions! :smile:
Original post by aj2152

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also try these http://mathswebsite.com/a-level
Reply 7

Thanks, these seen pretty good. I'll try learning from that👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate to be that guy but that sounds awfully fraudulent, not the kind of thing TSR would condone. :noway:
Reply 9
Original post by aj2152
No they do. It's a new thing but only schools and colleges can buy the vids as a subscription for its students which is £150. So i thought maybe someone's school does have access so I could watch them too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's news to me! Well you learn something new everyday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by SeanFM
I hate to be that guy but that sounds awfully fraudulent, not the kind of thing TSR would condone. :noway:

I get what your saying but how bad would it be for one person to use a someone else's Mathswatch account for literally 2 months (since the exams are in May) just for the sake of learning. In all fairness it's the least worst thing to do in the world, I'd pay for it if I could but they don't sell it to individuals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aj2152
I get what your saying but how bad would it be for one person to use a someone else's Mathswatch account for literally 2 months (since the exams are in May) just for the sake of learning. In all fairness it's the least worst thing to do in the world, I'd pay for it if I could but they don't sell it to individuals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mmm, okay. You have some of my sympathy there. :smile:
Original post by SeanFM

You love being that guy :biggrin:.
Original post by XOR_
You love being that guy :biggrin:.

:shh: :shh:

Quick Reply

Latest