The Student Room Group

Need help with maths

Could anyone please help me I don't really know how I should revise for GCSE AQA Maths higher? Could anyone please help?
Reply 1
Original post by zXcodeXz
Could anyone please help me I don't really know how I should revise for GCSE AQA Maths higher? Could anyone please help?

http://www.examsolutions.net/

Done.
Watch videos of exams being worked through and attempt each question before watching how it is done. I found this was in fact all I needed (alongside a couple of hours to learn trig and all of the geometry and algebra) to get to a fairly high level.

Thanks ombtom
Original post by ByronicHero
Watch videos of exams being worked through and attempt each question before watching how it is done. I found this was in fact all I needed (alongside a couple of hours to learn trig and all of the geometry and algebra) to get to a fairly high level.

Thank you what did you get? If I may ask
Original post by zXcodeXz
Thank you what did you get? If I may ask

I didn't do an actual exam, I am self teaching for fun. I began at a mid B and after 5 hours or so sat another set of exams under exam conditions and scraped an A*. I could have consolidated that but I have instead moved on to the A level material.

Best of luck :smile:
Original post by ByronicHero
I didn't do an actual exam, I am self teaching for fun. I began at a mid B and after 5 hours or so sat another set of exams under exam conditions and scraped an A*. I could have consolidated that but I have instead moved on to the A level material.

Best of luck :smile:

Oh that's good thanks for your help! :smile:
i need advice for maths revision and how to revise for gcse maths AQA maths foundation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending