The Student Room Group

Can someone help me with/check my Italian essay?

Hi, if anyone is willing to help me with it that would be great! It's A2 level, it's mostly just checking over but there are a few phrases I'm not sure how to translate into Italian.

Thank you!!
Original post by Magari
Hi, if anyone is willing to help me with it that would be great! It's A2 level, it's mostly just checking over but there are a few phrases I'm not sure how to translate into Italian.

Thank you!!

If you want to post it here or send it to me, I don't mind correcting it :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Magari

Thank you!!

Yo, im a2 italian too, so props wouldn't be much help, or we'd probably be at the same level, but if you don't mind, would u be able to send it to me, just so I can gain exposure? Very random and I understand if not but would really be great if you could, and any favours could be returned!! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by tinkerbella~
If you want to post it here or send it to me, I don't mind correcting it

Grazie mille!! :biggrin: I'll send it to you now!
Original post by Magari
Grazie mille!! :biggrin: I'll send it to you now!

Prego :h:
Reply 5
Original post by tinkerbella~
If you want to post it here or send it to me, I don't mind correcting it :smile:

What a helpful fatso.
Original post by Zacken
What a helpful fatso.

Not as helpful as you though

Quick Reply

Latest