The Student Room Group

A man exercises his right to free speech in UK park, Jews drink Christian blood.

This really is a must watch, a story was trending not long ago about another man whom confronted a Muslim woman and asked her to 'explain' the latest atrocity in Brussels. Remembering there being a relative equal divide of people saying it was 'hate speech' or illegal, against those who thought it was perfectly legal (myself included), I thought it might be interesting to throw this up for public consumption and debate.

Before you go any further, this man was found by a UK court not to be inciting racial or religious hatred, he was charged with criminal damage only.

"This summer I was unfortunate enough to be the subject of a vile antisemitic attack. I’m an orthodox Jew involved in interfaith and I run a website that promotes friendship between Jews and Muslims. I visited Speakers Corner in London to connect with British Muslims on the 10 May 2015. While engaging in a positive conversation with a like minded Muslim, a furious gentleman named Mr. Ali Abdullah approached us screaming at the Muslim “don’t trust the Jews, they’re evil”. Fearing for my safety I took out my camera to capture whatever events were about to unfold.

Mr. Abdullah launched into dispicable 25 minute anti-Jewish rant, accusing us of drinking the blood of Christian children, genetically smelling, being Jewish whores, being the enemies of the Muslims, being anti-human, descending from pigs and monkeys, controlling the world, he then went on to deny the holocaust and declared Hitler the saviour of the German people. "
[video="youtube;R7KVnZ_8wwU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KVnZ_8wwU[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Disgusting.
Reply 2
The Jewish man is at fault here.

He should've known the privileges Muslims have in western countries which allow them to say whatever they want without getting prosecuted, because Arresting muslims for committing BLATANT crimes is "Islamophobic"
Mr. Ali Abdullah seems to be spending too much time on storm front.
At least the crowd got a 12 minute show out of him
I think Muslims as the greatest victims of terror attacks and hate SHOULD receive more protection. Imagine how it feels for a Muslim to hear someone insult their religion. It's barbaric and wrong. Muslims are well known for being closer to their religion than Christians or Jews for example. We all need to respect that. Insulting Islam is like insulting every Muslim, so Islamophobic hate speech should be banned and have a prison sentence attached to it
Reply 6
I am a Muslim and I think what he said is disgusting.
Reply 7
Original post by Oliver_94
I think Muslims as the greatest victims of terror attacks and hate SHOULD receive more protection. Imagine how it feels for a Muslim to hear someone insult their religion. It's barbaric and wrong. Muslims are well known for being closer to their religion than Christians or Jews for example. We all need to respect that. Insulting Islam is like insulting every Muslim, so Islamophobic hate speech should be banned and have a prison sentence attached to it

You sound dumber than that inbred algerian in the video.
There are crazy people in every race and society. Let's not let one affect our views of them all :smile:
Reply 9
Inbred scum " Why are you laughing at me, because I'm a muslim"

Brilliant Jew " No it's Because you're an Idiot"

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
Original post by homeland.lsw
There are crazy people in every race and society. Let's not let one affect our views of them all :smile:

Are you trying to say there are bad people in the Islamic community? Care to explain?
Some people are messed in the head, in what way should this be considered legal?

I doubt that the crazy muslim ranting in the video would appreciate it if a white person said those same things about their religion.
Original post by wdkmwd

Resorting to racist and Islamophobic attacks, classy.
Original post by wdkmwd

what was wrong about what he said? Sure this idiot in the video was racist but that doesnt justify the hate muslims receive.
Reply 14
Original post by Youngmetro
what was wrong about what he said? Sure this idiot in the video was racist but that doesnt justify the hate muslims receive.

Only paranoid retards think there's a noticeable amount of hate that only muslims and not any other follower of any religion.
Original post by Oliver_94
Are you trying to say there are bad people in the Islamic community? Care to explain?

Being a Muslim myself, I can confirm that there are 'bad people' in the Muslim community.
I am Muslim but Jews>Goy
Original post by slothonist
Being a Muslim myself, I can confirm that there are 'bad people' in the Muslim community.

To be a Muslim means to be non-violent, accepting, tolerant, kind and loving. To go against these things means not to be Muslim, so explain how a Muslim can be bad?

Edit: you are most likely pretending to be Muslim to make your point seem valid when really you are spreading Islamophobic hatred
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by wdkmwd
Only paranoid retards think there's a noticeable amount of hate that only muslims and not any other follower of any religion.

That is debatable, i think just opening up bbc news will show you that there is a noticeable amount of hate against islam, but yes, there is hate on other religions. This however is irrelevant because it is wrong of you to label someone as 'dumb' when they are trying to defend their religion.
he was a bit of an idiot smashing that phone when he was clearly being filmed...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending