The Student Room Group

A man exercises his right to free speech in UK park, Jews drink Christian blood.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wdkmwd
Only paranoid retards think there's a noticeable amount of hate that only muslims and not any other follower of any religion.

The overwhelming majority of hate is targeted at Muslims across the whole world in every country for no legitimate reason.
Reply 21
Original post by Oliver_94
To be a Muslim means to be non-violent, accepting, tolerant, kind and loving. To go against these things means not to be Muslim, so explain how a Muslim can be bad?

Edit: you are most likely pretending to be Muslim to make your point seem valid when really you are spreading Islamophobic hatred

Please stop with the trolling.

You are just a miserable Muslim who wants to impose their beliefs on others. Feel free to go to Saudi Arabia where it's a custom.
Reply 22
Original post by Youngmetro
That is debatable, i think just opening up bbc news will show you that there is a noticeable amount of hate against islam, but yes, there is hate on other religions. This however is irrelevant because it is wrong of you to label someone as 'dumb' when they are trying to defend their religion.

It's not debatable.

What is debatable is why TSR haven't introduced IP bans, to prevent retarded trolls like yourself from creating multiple accounts over and over again.
Original post by wdkmwd
You should've asked muhammed all this when he was smashing a 9 year old girl both in the face with his hand and in the vag with his dick.

You are one sick Islamophobic human being. Do you get off insulting Islam and Muslims?
To be a Muslim means to be non-violent, accepting, tolerant, kind and loving. To go against these things means not to be Muslim, so explain how a Muslim can be bad?

Technically, to be considered a Muslim, all you have to do is say the Shahadah.
I don't understand how that could possibly be legal, even if the hate speech were allowed, there were clear threats of credible violence at the end.
Reply 26
The overwhelming majority of hate is targeted at Muslims across the whole world in every country for no legitimate reason.

Everyone
Original post by *Stefan*
Please stop with the trolling.

You are just a miserable Muslim who wants to impose their beliefs on others. Feel free to go to Saudi Arabia where it's a custom.

You do realise it is possible to be non Muslim but respect Islam and Muslims?

I don't believe in God and never will so by convention how can I be a Muslim (a religious believer), makes no sense mate
Original post by slothonist
Technically, to be considered a Muslim, all you have to do is say the Shahadah.

Not according to Allah, I think you need to revisit the passages in the Quran because you have no idea wtf you are talking about
Are you trying to say there are bad people in the Islamic community? Care to explain?

Yes, there are bad people from every religion, race, background.
Is it definitely the case that a court found him not guilty of inciting racial/religious hatred, or was it that he wasn't charged with it in the first place?
Reply 31
You do realise it is possible to be non Muslim but respect Islam and Muslims?

I don't believe in God and never will so by convention how can I be a Muslim (a religious believer), makes no sense mate

You are a Muslim - stop lying.

A non-Muslim would never advocate prison-sentences for those criticising -rightfully or wrongly- the religion (especially if so for that specific religion above others).
Original post by homeland.lsw
Yes, there are bad people from every religion, race, background.

To be Muslim means to not be bad so how the **** can a Muslim be bad?

The logic applies to fire not being cold so how can a fire be cold. Do you get it now?
Not according to Allah, I think you need to revisit the passages in the Quran because you have no idea wtf you are talking about

If you die upon the Shahadah you're guaranteed paradise, after you've been punished for your sins.
Original post by wdkmwd
It's not debatable.

What is debatable is why TSR haven't introduced IP bans, to prevent retarded trolls like yourself from creating multiple accounts over and over again.

So i make a very valid point and you dismiss it because you have nothing to say?

Ironic, since you are the one who's had many bans in the past and have multiple accounts. The hypocrisy is blatant here.

You're incredibly racist and ignorant. Watch how far you are going to get in life.

A non-Muslim would never advocate prison-sentences for those criticising -rightfully or wrongly- the religion (especially if so for that specific religion above others).

Because I think Islamophobia is a poisonous act and should get a prison sentence. You don't need to be a Muslim to agree with that. I don't get how I can be a Muslim when I don't believe in God and I actually support evolution. These are just two factors that make it IMPOSSIBLE to be a Muslim
Original post by slothonist
If you die upon the Shahadah you're guaranteed paradise, after you've been punished for your sins.

What branch of Islam are you quoting, get your facts right. Hell is permanent and there is no such thing as purgatory in Islam

Racial and Religious hatred act 2006. It's the law, Muslim or not. Whether that leads to a prison sentence depends on the severity of what has happened.
Reply 38
Original post by Youngmetro
So i make a very valid point and you dismiss it because you have nothing to say?

Ironic, since you are the one who's had many bans in the past and have multiple accounts. The hypocrisy is blatant here.

You're incredibly racist and ignorant. Watch how far you are going to get in life.

You never made a valid point.

What you said about Muslims being the only religious set of people who receive hate and discrimination in the world is so flawed that a person of my knowledge can't waste their time even attempting to refute.

I also don't think i should be wasting me time with obvious autistic trolls such as yourself.

I'll just leave you to your life of spamming TSR, you've really made your parents proud.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 39
Because I think Islamophobia is a poisonous act and should get a prison sentence. You don't need to be a Muslim to agree with that. I don't get how I can be a Muslim when I don't believe in God and I actually support evolution. These are just two factors that make it IMPOSSIBLE to be a Muslim

Are you serious? Islamophobia is the poison? Not the homophobia, blatant racism, sexism and what of most Muslims? Get a grip.

You also expect me to take the "I don't believe in a God" as a given - well, many Muslims have done that before to make themselves seem objective and promote their beliefs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending