The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because it tastes good and the vast majority don't care about the ethical and health related issues.
:redface:here we go again (sigh):redface:

(edited 8 years ago)
Taste & protein mostly.
I would eat cultured meat instead, we are just not there yet.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Because in 2016 we have an advanced enough culture that allows personal freedom.
Eating meat is stupid?

Every progressive movement starts off so sincere and like its truly striving towards global beneficence, but then morons infect it with their egocentric self-righteous exaggerations.
Why is this even a question?
I know. Most people love dogs... but even still... happily eat them in their Chinese takeaway.

:wink:
Inb4 @greatguy and @Jenx301 come in and ensue in chicken wing banter.
(edited 8 years ago)
Natural selection
Well done

Now show me a RARE pepe
because the taste is incredibly good - I understand that I am being immoral by perpetuating an industry of animal slaughter, but I am too morally weak to practice what you (and I, to an extent) preach
Ow sik BURN mate. Nice to meat you, mr drumpf
Because I feel healthier eating meat than I did during the many years of my vegetarianism. Various dietary restrictions make it difficult for me to maintain a vegetarian diet. I like feeling healthier and alive and also I like bacon.
bc it tastes gd.
Plants take in the carbon dioxide that we exhale. Plants PRODUCE the oxygen that we need to breathe. Without plants, human life could not exist. I'm intelligent enough to know that. So why are you killing the oxygen producers?
Well mr drumpf now that we are SEASONED acquaintances, I must get on with the daily GRIND.

TOODLE PIP :hat:
Original post by Blue_Mason
Eating meat in 2016 is stupid, and I do not see why people still eat meat

Great argument there. Many people enjoy the taste of meat...meat is food...animals eat meat...it's a very natural thing to do. I don't think eating meat is stupid. Even if it was stupid for whatever reason people still do stupid things (smoking and alcohol are not the cleverest things to do but people do it because they enjoy it).
Original post by chocolatesauce
Plants take in the carbon dioxide that we exhale. Plants PRODUCE the oxygen that we need to breathe. Without plants, human life could not exist. I'm intelligent enough to know that. So why are you killing the oxygen producers?

Is this supposed to be funny?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Is this supposed to be funny?

no? It was a legit point.

Latest