The Student Room Group

Am i right to be mad at my brother over this?

i was looking through my brothers instagram and i saw that he follows two girls that used to be such bitches to me from primary school to high school to college. im not a person who hates people but i really hate these 2 girls (one main girl and her cousin) and even when i just look at her pictures i get angry at her because of how mean she used to be to me.

me and my brother are in the same year so he was in the same year as these girls and he used to chat to them and get along with them even though he knew how such bitches they were to me, and now i see he follows them on instagram and he likes their photos too. these girls used to make me cry the things they said to me and i even had a fight with one of them (and broke her nose) and he knows how much they emotionally hurt me. they actually hated me for NO REASON, and even then i tried to fix things with her and get along with her as im not a hateful person but she crossed the line.

if somebody treated my brother like that then i would hate them with all my heart but am i right to be mad at my brother?

sorry for my grammar mistakes, im too mad to care :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This might just be your brother's way of keeping out of trouble. He might not want a confrontation with them so it's probably better to have them on his safe side. Instagram is meaningless it's all about how many likes someone gets. If he is really friendly with them just try to have a chat to him about it :smile: hope this helps
:console:

how could anyone hate you mkap ?

:sad:
he thinks they're fit.
How are you and your brother in the same year?
Reply 5
Original post by vybzkartel
he thinks they're fit.

he thinks anything with a pulse is fit...
Original post by Trump POTUS

twins?
Reply 7

well not all the way through education, hes a year older than me and when he left high school with four gcse's not including english he needed to resit a GCSE year again, so we have been in the same year since then

My guess is twins or their parents were so ecstatic with the first that in the first few months of having them that they decided they wanted another straight away.
Original post by mkap

so he thinks you're fit too?

he probably thinks they're extra fit, if he's already friends with these girls and he thinks they're fit, depending on how many other female friends he has it's in his favour to keep them on his good side.
If it were his wife I would expect him to protect her, but to go against family for randoms is a betrayal.
Original post by mkap

incest?
dunno what to say :colone:
blood is thicker then water
You are being selfish and attention seeking fool. He does not have to dislike them because you do.
Reply 15
Original post by jackhaugh
My guess is twins or their parents were so ecstatic with the first that in the first few months of having them that they decided they wanted another straight away.

well i was concieved three months after my brother was born
Reply 16
Original post by vybzkartel
so he thinks you're fit too?

he probably thinks they're extra fit, if he's already friends with these girls and he thinks they're fit, depending on how many other female friends he has it's in his favour to keep them on his good side.

no loads of girls hover over him lol, he could just keep silent. seriously someone once picked on my little brother is year seven and it made me so mad i had a right go at the kid and it was my friends brother but i didnt care.

Original post by Slutty Salafi
If it were his wife I would expect him to protect her, but to go against family for randoms is a betrayal.

exactly, ive been carrying my brother my whole life and it makes me so mad that hes done this
Reply 17
Original post by Not So Average
blood is thicker then water

of course, once he fell out with a guy from college, the guy was nice to me but i stopped talking to him bc of the fallout with the guy
Reply 18
My sister is older but i'd like to think i'd be a bit more protective than that. Your brother sounds a bit like a dick.
Original post by mkap
i was looking through my brothers instagram and i saw that he follows two girls that used to be such bitches to me from primary school to high school to college. im not a person who hates people but i really hate these 2 girls (one main girl and her cousin) and even when i just look at her pictures i get angry at her because of how mean she used to be to me.

me and my brother are in the same year so he was in the same year as these girls and he used to chat to them and get along with them even though he knew how such bitches they were to me, and now i see he follows them on instagram and he likes their photos too. these girls used to make me cry the things they said to me and i even had a fight with one of them (and broke her nose) and he knows how much they emotionally hurt me. they actually hated me for NO REASON, and even then i tried to fix things with her and get along with her as im not a hateful person but she crossed the line.

if somebody treated my brother like that then i would hate them with all my heart but am i right to be mad at my brother?

sorry for my grammar mistakes, im too mad to care :mad:

Haha, was reading this thinking.. 'is this the same girl she punched' and behold it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending