The Student Room Group

Help writing a love open about a girl you know in real life?

Can anyone help me with writing this poem. I probably wot give it to her she's crush but I'm too shy to actually show her the poem I just want I write it as like a souvenir of my memory of her and because it will be fun. How did you get started anyone who has done this before any help is much appreciated thanks to everyone
Don't you want it to reflect your feelings about her, rather than ours?

Also your title refers to it as a "love open".
Are you from the 18th century?
Reply 3
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Don't you want it to reflect your feelings about her, rather than ours?

Also your title refers to it as a "love open".

Typo should be love *poem
Original post by Anonymous
Typo should be love *poem

I figured.
Seriously, don't write something for her!:colonhash: Its so off putting when guys do that!

Just go to her and tell her.
Some girls hate it, some girls will be very flattered. It's a bit of a risk unless you know her well enough that she won't cringe.
Reply 7
Original post by uberteknik
Some girls hate it, some girls will be very flattered. It's a bit of a risk unless you know her well enough that she won't cringe.

I know the type of girl she is and even if she is creeped out by it she would still smile and say thank you because that's the toe of person she is she is very polite and sweet and kind. Also I might just keep it for myself i just think it would be fun to write about her and it could be like a souvenir of our interactions
Reply 8
I think it should be like a thank you letter where I say thank you for existing and thank you for giving me all these warm fuzzy feelings
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I think it should be like a thank you letter where I say thank you for existing and thank you for giving me all these warm fuzzy feelings

Pls don't
Original post by whorace
Pls don't

It's not meant to win her over it's just for fun and because I really fancy her a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending