The Student Room Group

Movies

I've been wanting to watch more movies for a while but I don't know where to start. Furthermore, when I am watching a movie I get very bored very quickly. Anybody else lose interest when watching movies and if not, can you recommend me any good ones? I don't have a specific genre in mind as long as it's interesting to watch all the way through, thanks!

Edit: Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! I can't watch any movies right now but tomorrow I'll try to get through one or two. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Identity thief
Red
3 idiots
Non stop
Love actually
Reply 2
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
Identity thief
Red
3 idiots
Non stop
Love actually

I'll be sure to check out some of these movies, thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by SageJiraiya
I've been wanting to watch more movies for a while but I don't know where to start. Furthermore, when I am watching a movie I get very bored very quickly. Anybody else lose interest when watching movies and if not, can you recommend me any good ones? I don't have a specific genre in mind as long as it's interesting to watch all the way through, thanks!

Boruto the movie...
Reply 4
Original post by ftsoft
Brouto the movie...

You cheeky rascal, you. Anyways, I'll watch that movie once I finish re-watching Naruto.
American Psycho gets me every time
Reply 6
You cheeky rascal, you. Anyways, I'll watch that movie once I finish re-watching Naruto.

Dam thats going to take so long.
Identity thief
Red
3 idiots
Non stop
Love actually

are you talking about the Indian movie 3 idiots?
Reply 8
Original post by ftsoft
Dam thats going to take so long.

I'm around episode 125 of the first series, it's going good so far! It truly is fun to watch it so I don't mind if it's long or anything.
Original post by chocolatesauce
are you talking about the Indian movie 3 idiots?
yep, I love it, one of my fave films:biggrin:
I only get bored if the movie itself is a poor one. Some of its down to personal taste so what one person likes the other might hate. I wont make any suggestions, but try imdb ans here are thousands of lists of peoples favourite movies that you can scroll through. If you like anime then dont forget here are plenty of mobie length anime, which are standalone outside the series.

A clockwork orange,titanic, the dark knight

Posted from TSR Mobile
yep, I love it, one of my fave films:biggrin:

YESSSSSSSSS!!!! its amazinggggggggg!!! all emotions in one movie!
A Serbian film...
A touching rom com about how two totallydifferent people face adversity under new challenges.

Or there's this other one but I can't remember the title. I think it was about a father who's wife and children were all murdered. He had one son who survived but was left handicapped. The son was unfortunately kidnapped, and the father has only the help from a mentally ill person to find his son
Reply 14
I'm around episode 125 of the first series, it's going good so far! It truly is fun to watch it so I don't mind if it's long or anything.

Are you going to watch the fillers episodes like after naruto vs sasuke??
Original post by chocolatesauce
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! its amazinggggggggg!!! all emotions in one movie!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas! It really is! I know I feel so sad and happy watching the film! Who is your fave character?!
Original post by ftsoft
Are you going to watch the fillers episodes like after naruto vs sasuke??

I did that the first time round and I loved it! I'm not too sure about it this time though.
Reply 17
I did that the first time round and I loved it! I'm not too sure about it this time though.

ummm tbh i never watched them.I just skipped to part 2
Original post by ftsoft
ummm tbh i never watched them.I just skipped to part 2

Don't judge me on this but I felt that I wouldn't become a true shinobi if I didn't watch every single episode :angel:
Reply 19
Don't judge me on this but I felt that I wouldn't become a true shinobi if I didn't watch every single episode :angel:

Ahhhh :biggrin:thats understandable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending