The Student Room Group

Making Love at University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by WoodyMKC
Great banter when you get "Ayyyyyyyyyy!" from lads outside :rofl:

:rofl: we had little peep holes so I do hope people minded their own business, it's the good old Caesar salute I seem to have adapted, It just came naturally after feeling like a boss one time and I haven't been able to stop since.
Original post by BrokenLife
I understand that its a turn on for guys but please have some respect for those who lives right next to you. When you can hear the bed moving, you know its too much.:colonhash::angry:

AHAHAHAAHAHHAAH Oh my gosh XD

I can't lie, I would be so grossed out hearing that, I would also feel like a bit of a pervert :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by whorace
So guilty right now, the beds we had were really woody at the back and it dislodged and flew everywhere, ruined the 2am fun

Errmm okaayy:mute:
I read the title as "Making love to University" XD

I'm sOoOOo tired!
Original post by Justmoll28
Jesus christ you're either not a student or mummy and daddy have paid for everything 😂😂

don't get what's wrong with, what's the problem if our parents have worked for their money and want to make their children's life easier??
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
AHAHAHAAHAHHAAH Oh my gosh XD

I can't lie, I would be so grossed out hearing that, I would also feel like a bit to pervert :redface:

Tis not funny :frown: :frown:..tis has become my life even though we have talked about it to him. So disrespectful.:angry:

OMG I swear I feel so disgusted!! Especially when I can my flatmate ..errm just NO.:colonhash:

I can basically hear everything!:indiff:
This whole thread just puts me off from staying in halls....:lolwut:
Original post by whorace
So guilty right now, the beds we had were really woody at the back and it dislodged and flew everywhere, ruined the 2am fun

Still, I bet it was the most smug phonecall you could ever make. "Hello, is that the front desk? Hi, I'm just calling to inform you that I was having sex and my bed fell apart... Sorry? Ermmmm, I don't think you can help me, I was just feeling proud of myself and needed to tell literally anyone!" :rofl:
Reply 28
Original post by homeland.lsw
This whole thread just puts me off from staying in halls....:lolwut:

Just make sure you're the one doing the screwing.

It's like the rest of life.
my flatmates bed broke from going at it too hard with her bf, she had to make the awkward call and told them she was 'sleeping and it fell apart' smh
I'm sure it's fine. My bf's bed hasn't broken yet :colondollar:
Tis not funny :frown: :frown:..tis has become my life even though we have talked about it to him. So disrespectful.:angry:

OMG I swear I feel so disgusted!! Especially when I can my flatmate ..errm just NO.:colonhash:

It it quite gross :redface: I feel sorry for you, it's also rather funny! XD

It is disrespectful though, have you told him that he is being loud?
Original post by whorace
Just make sure you're the one doing the screwing.

It's like the rest of life.

As in people will screw you over in life?
Also yeah for sexual intercourse :woo:
Isn't it so amazing that with a penis and vagina (or anus :wink: ) and little bit of exercise, you can have so much fun :h:
Original post by Anonymous
don't get what's wrong with, what's the problem if our parents have worked for their money and want to make their children's life easier??

PRSOM, whoever you are :tongue: no need to go anon!

Nothing wrong with it but you were being a dick and saying she should pay for better halls - not everyone's parent's can afford to help them financially. So good for you if you have that but not everyone does so basically just stop making out like you are better than someone who can't afford more expensive halls.

Because we didn't choose the family we were born into? Why should someone be disadvantaged because of their background that they had no control over? Please respect those who have had a harder life than you instead of telling them they don't deserve as much.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It it quite gross :redface: I feel sorry for you, it's also rather funny! XD

It is disrespectful though, have you told him that he is being loud?

It is gross but not funny for me :frown::colonhash:..Everyone finds it so funny:colonhash:

Well, at first I felt so awkward to tell him that I can hear him have sex but then I sort of mentioned without mentioning sex co that's just super awkward!:colonhash:
Because we didn't choose the family we were born into? Why should someone be disadvantaged because of their background that they had no control over? Please respect those who have had a harder life than you instead of telling them they don't deserve as much.

We're talking about paying 100 quid more a year for a better bed. We're not talking about using Moet as mouthwash or dropping a grand in the club.
Original post by whorace

What a way to ruin the moment lmao

how do you look them in the eye the next morning :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending