The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee university, best accommodation?

Hi all, first time poster here :smile:
I've received a conditional offer from Dundee and I've decided it's is definitely my first choice. I'm now beginning my application for accommodation and I'm little unsure of which to apply for, at the moment I'm torn between Belmont Tower and West Park Villas. I'm drawn to these two as they appear sociable, the standards of the room seem fairly decent but most importantly they are cheaper than Belmont Flats/Heathfield.

Any advice or recommendations? In short, I'd like somewhere that's sociable, fairly cheap and of a decent standard. Thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by MarbleFox
Hi all, first time poster here :smile:
I've received a conditional offer from Dundee and I've decided it's is definitely my first choice. I'm now beginning my application for accommodation and I'm little unsure of which to apply for, at the moment I'm torn between Belmont Tower and West Park Villas. I'm drawn to these two as they appear sociable, the standards of the room seem fairly decent but most importantly they are cheaper than Belmont Flats/Heathfield.

Any advice or recommendations? In short, I'd like somewhere that's sociable, fairly cheap and of a decent standard. Thanks! :biggrin:

Hi

Sorry no one has replied yet.

I've moved this into the University of Dundee forum. Have a look round the forum and there will probably already be accommodation threads or post in the stickied applicant chat threads to speak to other applicants :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Villas resident here!!
As long as you're fine with walking then west park villas is really good, lots of wallspace, bigger bathrooms and a double bed. Plus it's the cheapest and is homely looking! If you go villas there's 10 people in a corridor, so social box is ticked. Even if you get the odd few unsociable ones, that means there's still plenty of others and less drama because there's more friendship groups.
You also get two ovens and hobs compared to one of each between six and the kitchens are big.
And you're less likely to have to walk up ten flight of stairs or something. And the washing machines are inside - words cannot describe how useful that is.
And for nights out there's the night bus! So no worries about getting home as much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending