The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Accommodation in Belfast

Which accommodation should choose for the first year in Belfast as a GB student?, like which ones are the most popular

P.S Hopefully I will be studying Pharmacy in Belfast in 2016
Original post by TconX
Which accommodation should choose for the first year in Belfast as a GB student?, like which ones are the most popular

P.S Hopefully I will be studying Pharmacy in Belfast in 2016

Hi there,

Hoping we can help out a little - If your looking for stylish accommodation in Belfast then take a look at John Bell House. We’re holding an OPEN DAY on Saturday 21st May from 10am-4pm so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us.

All rooms are en suite, with comfy small double beds, storage space, and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. Plus, we also have some en suite studios available too! We also have a great Social Space as well a great outdoor space in our courtyard. Our location is perfect too the main campuses for Queens University and University of Ulster Belfast Campus, plus the city centre are all within walking distance.

Check out our facebook page over at www.facebook.com/johnbellhousebelfast to see the latest events and photos or contact us on 02895901683

Thanks,
Jemma @ Fresh
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
caught your notice and thought id let you know that I will be opening a book shop soon in the town. it will be focusing mainly on things of an esoteric nature and the occult, including pharmakopia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending