The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

MA courses 2016/17

Has anyone applied for CSM fashion MA 2016?
Keep each other updated on your progress!
Original post by Jasol

hello jasol!

i applied for MA Fineart got an offer about a month ago.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by freakingoutmfa
hello jasol!

Hi! Congratulations! Seems like fine art offers are given much faster in other colleges too than fashion.
Reply 3
Original post by Jasol

Hello :smile: Applied for MA Innovation Management but didn't get a reply yet
Reply 4
hello jasol!

Hi there! Congrats - I was wondering how long did it take for you to get a response (maybe an interview offer or the offer on itself if no interview)
Thank you! 😊 so i got the offer email on 7th march. I am an an international applicant. i had zero contact with them. Got an uncomfotional offer without an interview at CSM. I applied to wimbledon and chelsea, as safety schools, they did interviews on 12th and 17th respctively. I have an unconditional offer from all of them. But CSM is the dream.

Goodluck.
Original post by rbgpwer
Hi there! Congrats - I was wondering how long did it take for you to get a response (maybe an interview offer or the offer on itself if no interview)
Reply 6
Thank you! 😊 so i got the offer email on 7th march. I am an an international applicant. i had zero contact with them. Got an uncomfotional offer without an interview at CSM. I applied to wimbledon and chelsea, as safety schools, they did interviews on 12th and 17th respctively. I have an unconditional offer from all of them. But CSM is the dream.

Goodluck.

Thanks for your reply - did it take long, between the moment when you send the application and got the offer? (like how many weeks)
Original post by rbgpwer
Thanks for your reply - did it take long, between the moment when you send the application and got the offer? (like how many weeks)

i think it's safe to say CSM is terrible in terms of communication,especially when the applicants nerves are going crazy.=p, i sent my application in first week of feb.and i got the offer email in march CSM did not hold the interview.i called them to make sure that it wasn't a glitch and they have sent me the wrong email,but they said that proposal and work was strong enough.
unfortunately my part isn't over i have applied via scholarship so if i don't get that..........=(

when did you apply? have you emailed them?

good luck, i hope you get in.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
i think it's safe to say CSM is terrible in terms of communication,especially when the applicants nerves are going crazy.=p, i sent my application in first week of feb.and i got the offer email in march CSM did not hold the interview.i called them to make sure that it wasn't a glitch and they have sent me the wrong email,but they said that proposal and work was strong enough.
unfortunately my part isn't over i have applied via scholarship so if i don't get that..........=(

Hi there! i really hope that you get that scholarship.
Well Ive applied second week of March. I did not e-mail them but I'm waiting.
Reply 9

hi :smile: update: I got in, I'm really excited to start! x Surprisingly it took ages, just got the letter by post after 4 months.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by rbgpwer
hi :smile: update: I got in, I'm really excited to start! x Surprisingly it took ages, just got the letter by post after 4 months.

Congratulations!! Wish you all the best :smile:
Original post by rbgpwer

Congratulations!! Better late than never!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending