The Student Room Group

Degree with foundation year

Hi!
I am a EU student from outside the UK, and I have applied through UCAS with a foundation year to 4 Uni's (I wasn't sure if I would make the criteria) the 4 Uni's have all offered me a conditional offer. I have now realised that I don't need the foundation year as my grades/qualifications are high enough to go straight for the 3 year degree.
Can I change it at this stage? Thanks for any help or advice.
Original post by poem09
Hi!
I am a EU student from outside the UK, and I have applied through UCAS with a foundation year to 4 Uni's (I wasn't sure if I would make the criteria) the 4 Uni's have all offered me a conditional offer. I have now realised that I don't need the foundation year as my grades/qualifications are high enough to go straight for the 3 year degree.
Can I change it at this stage? Thanks for any help or advice.

You can contact the universities and ask, however if you had those grades on the application they could have offered you the 1st year place anyway so maybe they want you to do foundation.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
You can contact the universities and ask, however if you had those grades on the application they could have offered you the 1st year place anyway so maybe they want you to do foundation.

Spoiler

Thanks for you help.
Original post by poem09

Spoiler

Thanks for you help.

Oh i see, in that case definitely no harm in asking :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest