The Student Room Group

I've ordered size 10 flip flops, will they fit ? I'm size 10/11 in trainers

I ordered some Flip Flops from Ebay 2 days ago, I should get them tomorrow.

I have never really worn flip flops, Even in summer I usually wear trainers but this year I have decided to take better care of my feet and wearing flip flops will keep them cooler, fresher and healthier

So I just wondered, I am size 10 - 11 ( male size ) in trainers though size 10 I'd say fits best, will the size 10 flip flops I ordered fit me okay or are they a different size to trainers ?

thank you
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by I love life

I have never really worn flip flops, Even in summer I usually wear trainers but this year I have decided to take better care of my feet and wearing flip flops will keep them cooler, fresher and healthier

So I just wondered, I am size 10 - 11 ( male size ) in trainers though size 10 I'd say fits best, will the size 10 flip flops I ordered fit me okay or are they a different size to trainers ?

thank you

they should be the same size :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
they should be the same size :smile:

Thanks !
Original post by I love life

thank you

Wearing flip-flops is actually really bad for your feet. :smile:
They should fit fine.
I am size 11 in shoes and can wear 10, 11 or 12 in flip flops
Reply 5
Original post by Sabertooth
Wearing flip-flops is actually really bad for your feet. :smile:

I read a while ago something similar, It didn't state that flip flops are '' really bad '' for the wearer, but did state a reason as to why they can be bad for feet, but it is the same with any footwear I suppose, each type has a negative impact on your feet
Original post by ODES_PDES
They should fit fine.
I am size 11 in shoes and can wear 10, 11 or 12 in flip flops

Thanks, I ordered size 10 so hopefully they will fit just fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending