The Student Room Group

SO much work to do!! but can't find the motivation to study??

I have like 5 exams to revise for and my controlled assessment to do.
I made a timetable and all but i'm not following it!

I would probably end up pulling all nighters next week!
I feel so overwhelmed. I have like 1 and a half weeks left to do something productive. I guess i am just delaying the inevitable. My controlled assessment is wayy too hard but i have t do it at some point.

Any advice?
PLEASE MOTIVATE M!
Original post by bluepearl7
I have like 5 exams to revise for and my controlled assessment to do.
I made a timetable and all but i'm not following it!

I would probably end up pulling all nighters next week!
I feel so overwhelmed. I have like 1 and a half weeks left to do something productive. I guess i am just delaying the inevitable. My controlled assessment is wayy too hard but i have t do it at some point.

Any advice?
PLEASE MOTIVATE M!

i have 22 and 2 controlled assessments

theres only one way to motivate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF4hJ_2aNg8

trust me it will actually motivate you if you take it seriously so good luck
Reply 2
Thanks to everyone who replied.

woahhh? Year 11??
That's a lot!
good luck!I hope you do well.
I watched that Shia laBeouf video.I guess it worked. I mean i'm still listening to it now .

and yeah our right, i'm being too harsh on myself, it's more logical to split it into manageable chunks
I'm gonna quickly re do my revision timetable.

Thanks to everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :smile::biggrin::smile:
Original post by bluepearl7
Thanks to everyone who replied.

woahhh? Year 11??
That's a lot!
good luck!I hope you do well.
I watched that Shia laBeouf video.I guess it worked. I mean i'm still listening to it now .

and yeah our right, i'm being too harsh on myself, it's more logical to split it into manageable chunks
I'm gonna quickly re do my revision timetable.

Thanks to everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :smile::biggrin::smile:

good luck. im assuming you're in year 10, so you are still in a great position
The best way to do it is by either doing it with your friends or doing it slowly at a time. If your exams are after the half term then you could also use that to revise. Make sure you have lots of breaks and sometimes exercise can help to clear your mind up.
If you are doing revision with your friends then you could do a topic each and then you can share your notes so you have half the amount of work to do.

Hope I was able to help and good luck with your exams and coursework

Quick Reply

Latest