TSR'ain and traveller

Hey guys, I did a year in New Zealand!
Best year of my life so far!

Any ideas or tips needed? :smile:
were there any orcs?
Original post by cupcakes87
were there any orcs?

:rofl: you are amazing.

OP, what kind of things did you do in NZ?
Reply 3
I love the look of new zealand it looks like Wales but with more sunshine and no rain. Was it as good as looks in Lord of the Rings?
Original post by SeanFM

aww! :lol: and i still cant rep you! :bawling:

:hugs:
Reply 5
were there any orcs?

Just a few...come prepared :lockstock:
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM

Worked on a farm, in a Bar and in Sales!

Did Bungee jumping, skydiving , white water rafting , climbed a mountain, walked to Mordor, went to the Shire, did some awesome offroading and camping...the list goes on!!
Original post by neb789
Just a few...come prepared :lockstock:

will do :cool:
Reply 8
Original post by Thomb
I love the look of new zealand it looks like Wales but with more sunshine and no rain. Was it as good as looks in Lord of the Rings?

Better - there's less Orcs

Seriously though its the most beautiful place I've been to and i'd love to go there again! Not to mention the people there are the nicest and friendliest I've ever met..
Original post by neb789
Worked on a farm, in a Bar and in Sales!

Did Bungee jumping, skydiving , white water rafting , climbed a mountain, walked to Mordor, went to the Shire, did some awesome offroading and camping...the list goes on!!

One does not simply walk into Mordor. :hmmmm:

But the rest of it sounds great :borat: did you find it easy to get those jobs? :K:
Reply 10
Original post by neb789
Better - there's less Orcs

Seriously though its the most beautiful place I've been to and i'd love to go there again! Not to mention the people there are the nicest and friendliest I've ever met..

Sounds cool I'd love to go but its not like catching a bus to Fishguard.
Reply 11

will do :cool:

tsr.jpg I raise you...
Reply 12
Original post by SeanFM
One does not simply walk into Mordor. :hmmmm:

But the rest of it sounds great :borat: did you find it easy to get those jobs? :K:

Its actually a lovely walk if its not too stormy :rip:

It was tough at times but its all about as friendly as you can to everyone and not being afraid to try new things!
Reply 13
Original post by Thomb
Sounds cool I'd love to go but its not like catching a bus to Fishguard.

That's very true! But it did cost me all of my savings..and I came back broke :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by neb789
That's very true! But it did cost me all of my savings..and I came back broke :biggrin:

Tell me about it two holidays and my card is to the max. It's worth it though.:u:
Reply 15
Original post by Thomb
Tell me about it two holidays and my card is to the max. It's worth it though.:u:

Definitely! :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by neb789
Definitely! :smile:

When I was 17 I went to the continent broke and guess what... ???? I came back broke too. Loved it though. :h:

Did you stop off on the way to and thro'
Reply 17
Original post by Thomb
When I was 17 I went to the continent broke and guess what... ???? I came back broke too. Loved it though. :h:

Did you stop off on the way to and thro'

Must've been amazing!

Stopped in Bali for two weeks as i kind of holiday before the reality of home! It was so great there, the culture is amazing.
Reply 18
Original post by neb789
Must've been amazing!

Stopped in Bali for two weeks as i kind of holiday before the reality of home! It was so great there, the culture is amazing.

Another place I'd love to go to. I'm well jell. :biggrin:

Quick Reply