The Student Room Group

Islamists celebrate murder of Ahmadi Muslim Brit who wished Christians Happy Easter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oliver_94
They are not Muslim. The website could be run by anyone. It is a safe bet to say it is run by either UK, US or Israeli informants to give Muslims a bad name

hahahaha ****in lol mate

someones deluded
Reply 121
They are not Muslim. The website could be run by anyone. It is a safe bet to say it is run by either UK, US or Israeli informants to give Muslims a bad name

I take it you're either a troll trying to give Muslims a bad name or a hardline Muslim pretending to be a non-Muslim in some sad attempt to legitimise your agenda.
Either way, bore off.

Back on topic though, if Ahmadis truely aren't Muslim, then why do Muslims care what they think?
Original post by ubaid97
My dear brother, most Sunni Islamic scholars, be they hannafi, hanbali, shafi'i, Maliki or salafi, they have all decreed that Ahmadis are not Muslims.

Salafis follow the Hanbali school of jurisprudence... so essentially you've mentioned them twice - much like Ted Cruz :biggrin:

The schools of jurisprudence all believe killing apostates and wife beating are okay - yet apologists fall over backwards to convince its nothing to do with Islam. Just a thought.

Original post by ubaid97
Using what you have said, Ahmadis still do not qualify as Muslims because they do not accept the shahadah.

They do accept the Shaddah. They have a non-literal interpretation of "seal" or "final". If their biggest crime is that they have a non literal interpretation, then I suggest you read the Quran and get back to me...

Original post by ubaid97
They believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qaddafi, the founder of the Ahmadis sect, is the final prophet, which contradicts the shahadah.

Not all Ahmadis believe MGA was a prophet - like Lahore Ahmadis. Also the ones that do also have a different interpretation of the term "prophethood"... it doesn't contradict "the Shahadah"

Original post by ubaid97
Also, I'm sure you know that committing shirk takes you out of the fold of Islam, Ahmadis commit shirk by attributing human characteristics to Allah

What salafis sources have you been getting these from? They do not attribute anything to allah mate nor do they consider anything as a partner. They have separate entities of shirk, which are considered minor sins, but I prefer not get into the details. Its just not as black and white...

Original post by ubaid97
and claiming that he makes mistakes. I urge you to read more on this on islamqa.info/en/4060

Oh these salafi sources...

Muslims have started doubting these fatwa sites after we kafirs called out on al-munajjid's BS.

Btw, be careful what you say. One of the arguments that are constantly being propagated is ISIS can't possibly be muslims as they attack mosques, yet the mosques have bombs are Ahmadis (for eg in Bangladesh)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ubaid97
The term backward Muslim is incorrect as my views do not contradict Islam so I cannot be a backward Muslim, you can consider me a backward human from your perspective, but to call me a backward Muslim when my views correspond with the teachings of Islam is just incorrect

To prove that they are not Muslims, the creed of Islam states that there is no God but Allah and that the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is his final messenger. Every Muslim must hold this belief to be a Muslim. The Ahmadis however believe that there was another prophet who came later, the founder of this sect, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani, which contradicts the belief that Muhammad (PBUH) is the final messenger, which automatically takes Ahmadis out of Islam. There's other factors as well such as attributing human characteristics to Allah which is shirk which also takes a person out of Islam, that Ahmadis practice. In fact, I urge you to read this to learn more : islamqa.info/en/4060

They do not believe Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as being a Prophet. They believe he was a successor and carried on the Islamic teachings. He didn't make up an entire new religion and he had the upmost praise for the Prophet, never did he once say he was equal to him nor he is the "final messenger".

I advise you to watch this video, maybe you can understand a different point of view?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1bizYJcj_8

Please conduct your own research before spreading false information. Thank you.
Original post by Oilfreak1
I'll agree there using a blanket statement to dismiss all Ahmadis as non-muslim is wrong but in my definition of ahmadis, those that believe jesus (as) lived in india for 86 years, that ahmad was the reincarnation of the prophet (saws) or that he was the second coming of jesus (as) is an ahmadi. Any ahmadi that rejects this is not an ahmadi (and is thus muslim) in my eyes.

That's true. tbf I think their beliefs of historical events are crazy af... but I don't think any of them are contradicting Islam, but I understand your opinion is different.

"reincarnation": are you sure they believe MGA was a reincarnation? that sounds too Buddhist/Hindu - even Ahmadis wouldn't believe that.
You laugh and hate on Muslims yet it is the Muslim community who is the fastest growing community in Europe. Your fascist and Islamophobic views will not have traction in the coming decades

To me that just sounds like a threat

But here's one for you. It's taken decades of struggle to get the society we have at the moment and we will not easily give this up for some imported backward faith that is incompatible with things such as basic human rights.

But hey we've kicked Islam's arse for centuries and we can do it again :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RobML

Back on topic though, if Ahmadis truely aren't Muslim, then why do Muslims care what they think?

The message of peace and tolerance gives 'Islam' a bad name
Original post by vickidc18
The Ahmadi muslims have done more for Islam - world relations more than any Sunnis have and they number so small the only muslim to win a Nobel science prize was Ahmadi they preach love tolerance and understanding between faiths we have failed in this country to protect the minorities who need protection Mr Shah was a lovely peaceful person.

You put it so perfectly! Since the number is so small, Ahmadis work really hard to make their contributions to various charities count. They even hold many peace campaigns to give Islam a better name.

Most people on this thread are just ignorant trolls who don't know anything about Ahmadiyya and just want to argue with someone.

Even though the people on here who saying they know it all are Sunni, it doesn't technically mean all sunnis are bad either tbh its just a minority who are ignorant which eventually leads them to be extremists...
Not gonna lie I knew an ahmedi muslim, when he spoke about views of his sect the other muslims started acting all funny, he told me back wheres hes from that sect gets killed all the time
Reply 129
Original post by ubaid97
My dear brother, most Sunni Islamic scholars, be they hannafi, hanbali, shafi'i, Maliki or salafi, they have all decreed that Ahmadis are not Muslims. Using what you have said, Ahmadis still do not qualify as Muslims because they do not accept the shahadah. They believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qaddafi, the founder of the Ahmadis sect, is the final prophet, which contradicts the shahadah. Also, I'm sure you know that committing shirk takes you out of the fold of Islam, Ahmadis commit shirk by attributing human characteristics to Allah and claiming that he makes mistakes. I urge you to read more on this on islamqa.info/en/4060

1. They do consider him Mirza Ghulam as a prophet, but they do not consider him the seal of all prophets or the final messenger.

2. They do accept the Shahadah, not sure where you're getting this from.

3. Once again, Muslims display how they know less about their own religion than the mushrikun themselves.
Original post by Salon
As a Muslim they are not Muslim who celebrate another person's death in such a way. They are extremist who views and ideological thought processes are of a minority and not the minority.

Most Muslims here (uk) and around the world are good Muslims just like my fellow Jews, Christians, Catholics, Indians etc.

He was a good man. 😰

I thought Muslims aren't allowed to judge who is a Muslim and who isn't.
Reply 131
Original post by BaconandSauce

But here's one for you. It's taken decades of struggle to get the society we have at the moment and we will not easily give this up for some imported backward faith that is incompatible with things such as basic human rights.

But hey we've kicked Islam's arse for centuries and we can do it again :biggrin:

We can ask Israel for advice.

They kick the arses of muslims in Muslim regions hahahahahahahah.
Original post by wdkmwd
We can ask Israel for advice.
They kick the arses of muslims in Muslim regions hahahahahahahah.

We could just stop giving them Aid

watch them fight over the few scraps they can produce for themselves

A threat? Grow up? I meant that while there are 0 protections in law for Muslims or Islam, as the Muslim population grows and people become progressively left wing, there will be a mandate for protections for Muslims and Islam.

The difference then compared to now is left wing politics was not a thing then. Now there are millions of those on the left who recognise the suffering of Muslims on a daily basis. I'd bet my life they would stand with Muslims over racists and fascists
Original post by Applepiex3
You put it so perfectly! Since the number is so small, Ahmadis work really hard to make their contributions to various charities count. They even hold many peace campaigns to give Islam a better name.

Most people on this thread are just ignorant trolls who don't know anything about Ahmadiyya and just want to argue with someone.

Even though the people on here who saying they know it all are Sunni, it doesn't technically mean all sunnis are bad either tbh its just a minority who are ignorant which eventually leads them to be extremists...

Ahmadis do not represent mainstream Islam. The ideology exists to undermine true Islam
Reply 135
We could just stop giving them Aid

watch them fight over the few scraps they can produce for themselves

Funny how Muslims curse the west so much, yet they emigrate here in the millions and have the west house their refugees while simultaneously sending millions of pounds worth of Aid to Middle eastern countries.

Some parts of the middle east would result to eating mice in the streets if not for the west they preach hate against.
A threat? Grow up? I meant that while there are 0 protections in law for Muslims or Islam, as the Muslim population grows and people become progressively left wing, there will be a mandate for protections for Muslims and Islam.

The difference then compared to now is left wing politics was not a thing then. Now there are millions of those on the left who recognise the suffering of Muslims on a daily basis. I'd bet my life they would stand with Muslims over racists and fascists

There are existing laws that cover racial abuse

But faith will never be protected from ridicule and IMO as more people become left wing (I'm left wing) the more people will start to question Islams suitability for inclusion in a progressive society.

But no I'm left wing and I will not stand with Islam or Muslims given they choose to follow a backward faith that causes nothing but strife wherever it raises its ugly head.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by wdkmwd
Funny how Muslims curse the west so much, yet they emigrate here in the millions and have the west house their refugees while simultaneously sending millions of pounds worth of Aid to Middle eastern countries.

Some parts of the middle east would result to eating mice in the streets if not for the west they preach hate against.

I know

But as we know some are happy biting the hand that feeds
Ahmadis do not represent mainstream Islam. The ideology exists to undermine true Islam

and yet you prattle on about how Islam needs protection

If Ahmadis aren't a good representation of Islam then explain to me what is?

Islam is about peace and Ahmadis show that well.

Ahmadis have the same beliefs to Sunni Muslims yet the two denominations are torn apart due to ignorance. Most Sunnis don't even know what Ahmadis believe so make crazy stuff up and spread it around for others to read (just as some people were earlier on).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending