Our Thomas is a big boy now :hubba:
Original post by Kashmir Skirt
She gonna be ridin first class

hehehe Ashima wanna help me with my coupling ? :flute:
needs more cultural trains i think.
Original post by Bill_Gates
needs more cultural trains i think.

I found the actual show boring

My perverted kid self would have been so into this.
Original post by Kashmir Skirt
She gonna be ridin first class

:lol: :lol:

She's gonna be blowing steam tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Can't say I disagree with the article or commenters. I do wonder why they thought it necessary to tamper with an already popular children's television programme.

The levels at which the BBC will stoop to in order to indoctrinate our children knows no bounds.

but it isn't the BBC who are making it!

If you had read the article you would have seen:

toy giant Mattel bought Hit Entertainment, which owns the franchise, in 2012 for $680million.

This is a commercial decision from a company to try and make as much money as possible-
Original post by watchingyouwatch
but it isn't the BBC who are making it!

If you had read the article you would have seen:

toy giant Mattel bought Hit Entertainment, which owns the franchise, in 2012 for $680million.

This is a commercial decision from a company to try and make as much money as possible-

Ah yes, I see now. Well I retract my claim about the BBC.

The BBC is not in this instance attempting to indoctrinate our children.

It is big business that is attempting to indoctrinate our children. It all makes sense now. These big businesses will benefit financially from hundreds of thousands of economic migrants entering our country in the future, with no objections from people who have been brainwashed as children by programmes like these.
Can't say I disagree with the article or commenters. I do wonder why they thought it necessary to tamper with an already popular children's television programme.

The levels at which the BBC will stoop to in order to indoctrinate our children knows no bounds.

Lol@ blaming the BBC. Did you even read the article before you started frothing.

Its the franchise owners decision, they just want to sell more merchandise and they will do that if it has more global appeal.
Original post by 999tigger
Lol@ blaming the BBC. Did you even read the article before you started frothing.

Its the franchise owners decision, they just want to sell more merchandise and they will do that if it has more global appeal.

Yawn. I retracted my comment about the bbc. Read the thread

And no, i skimmed the article. I saw an asian looking train and that was all I needed to know.

I'm not sure these changes have any commercial worth.
Yawn. I retracted my comment about the bbc. Read the thread

And no, i skimmed the article. I saw an asian looking train and that was all I needed to know.

I'm not sure these changes have any commercial worth.

"I saw an asian looking train and that was all I needed to know."

Well I saw this in your post- and that was all I needed to know about you ....

Of course that would be far too simplistic- to make assumptions about you based on one sentence and yet you can make detailed analysis of the commercial value of this remake without even reading the article, or understanding any of the context

Yes I am sure your analysis of the commercial worth of this reboot is so much more nuanced than the company that is making the series - I am surprised they haven't offered you a job
"i saw an asian looking train and that was all i needed to know."

well i saw this in your post- and that was all i needed to know about you ....

Of course that would be far too simplistic- to make assumptions about you based on one sentence and yet you can make detailed analysis of the commercial value of this remake without even reading the article, or understanding any of the context

yes i am sure your analysis of the commercial worth of this reboot is so much more nuanced than the company that is making the series - i am surprised they haven't offered you a job

wake up sheeple
Reply 51
They look cool!!
wake up sheeple

what does than even mean? seriously and how is it a reasoned response to my post.

You said you didn't read the article, just jumped to conclusions based on something you saw- yet I am the one who has the blinkers on .....

PS: In my world the minute someone used the ridiculous word sheeple particularly when they tell me to "wake up" it tells me that they don't really have an argument....
what does than even mean? seriously and how is it a reasoned response to my post.

You said you didn't read the article, just jumped to conclusions based on something you saw- yet I am the one who has the blinkers on .....

PS: In my world the minute someone used the ridiculous word sheeple particularly when they tell me to "wake up" it tells me that they don't really have an argument....

You are taking this very seriously. If people like you cared this much about our borders we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now.
You are taking this very seriously. If people like you cared this much about our borders we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now.

you really do like your cliches don't you

who exactly are "people like me" ?
you really do like your cliches don't you

who exactly are "people like me" ?

I know your types. Bernie supporters.
I know your types. Bernie supporters.

And how do you know my type?

What exactly are you basing that on?

The fact that I question your reaction to something because it had an "asian " face in it ?

As it happens I am British and therefore don't support any particular candidate- but if I did it wouldn't be Bernie- but you obviously don't seem to understand that the world isn't as black and white as you would like it to be.
And how do you know my type?

What exactly are you basing that on?

The fact that I question your reaction to something because it had an "asian " face in it ?

As it happens I am British and therefore don't support any particular candidate- but if I did it wouldn't be Bernie- but you obviously don't seem to understand that the world isn't as black and white as you would like it to be.

Oh I see.
Oh I see.

What do you see exactly?
What do you see exactly?

You're a Shillary clinton supporter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending