The Student Room Group

slacking

hi guys,
most of you will ignore me but i'm in need of help literally, i do not know how rot start with physics it's a horrible subject and if you can do i'm really jealous !!
please give me tips on how to start and achieve in this subject
Original post by Lauren1501
hi guys,
most of you will ignore me but i'm in need of help literally, i do not know how rot start with physics it's a horrible subject and if you can do i'm really jealous !!
please give me tips on how to start and achieve in this subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP7EoMtYqpw&list=PL897AD0643356F916

thank me later
Reply 2
Buy a CGP books and go through all the topics one by one and then answer questions, or look on online resources
your best bet is honestly making sure you have a place with all your notes so you don't get confused, made using a revision guide - this will help a basic understanding of the subject and outline any areas you struggle with. The areas you struggle with, search for them online and study further, on bite size or any resource for your exam board. Then make mindmaps to condense all your notes in a more aesthetically pleasing way! After you have grasped the topics, start doing practise papers (perhaps open book at first) and you're all set :smile:
Reply 4

thank you so much but i do P2 WJEC
Reply 5
Original post by ikhan94
Buy a CGP books and go through all the topics one by one and then answer questions, or look on online resources

thank you very much
Reply 6
Original post by rosie.mn
your best bet is honestly making sure you have a place with all your notes so you don't get confused, made using a revision guide - this will help a basic understanding of the subject and outline any areas you struggle with. The areas you struggle with, search for them online and study further, on bite size or any resource for your exam board. Then make mindmaps to condense all your notes in a more aesthetically pleasing way! After you have grasped the topics, start doing practise papers (perhaps open book at first) and you're all set :smile:

thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest