The Student Room Group

I need tips on how to be a complete bee-otch!

I'm dead serious. Nice girls finish last. This isn't the movies, this isn't freaking Disney.

I'm sick of being the sweet, innocent nice girl. The minute I show my dark side they respect me and the come flocking. The less you care the more they care. The less BS you take the better. The more you need and worry about approval the less respect and interest you get. Trying to please someone is pathetic and doesn't work. I'm only going to be nice when the man has earned it.

I'M SO DONE!!! :angry:

So please, help me keep this up and give me some tips :smile:

PS: No comments on nice guys finishing last. Make a new thread for that and get out of mine.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
insult people for no reason
interrupt them
tell them they have no rights
don't respect said rights
gossip and spread rumours
lie consistently when it benefits you
when something makes you feel bad take it out on others
don't tell them anything about you, scoff that such a peasant would dare know who you are

source: experience
I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate… you have anger… but you don’t use them.
From the way you've written the OP, I think you're pretty much there >.>
Original post by Student403

Fear is the path to the dark side
Hate to tell you OP but I don't think you can be a tree so easily in this day and age
Original post by Blondie987

Well quoted, that was.
steal things without getting caught
Reply 8
Original post by Student403

Reply 9
Original post by whorace
insult people for no reason
interrupt them
tell them they have no rights
don't respect said rights
gossip and spread rumours
lie consistently when it benefits you
when something makes you feel bad take it out on others
don't tell them anything about you, scoff that such a peasant would dare know who you are

source: experience

I actually like some of these... I'm feeling a little inspired now.
I mean Regina George was a pretty big b*tch...just take notes from her.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm dead serious. Nice girls finish last. This isn't the movies, this isn't freaking Disney.

I'm sick of being the sweet, innocent nice girl. The minute I show my dark side they respect me and the come flocking. The less you care the more they care. The less BS you take the better. The more you need and worry about approval the less respect and interest you get. Trying to please someone is pathetic and doesn't work. I'm only going to be nice when the man has earned it.

PS: No comments on nice guys finishing last. Make a new thread for that and get out of mine.

Original post by Blondie987

It has been said that the dark side has cookies :tongue:

But seriously the whole point is not to give a flying monkeys and not care what anyone thinks, says or does. The whole point is not to need approval from others.

so how does the world work if everyone's a dickhead like you?
Original post by thefatone

It's not hate, it's being real and taking off the rose tinted glasses.
Original post by thefatone
so how does the world work if everyone's a dickhead like you?

It already is so. Life is a competition.
Be racist directly to a group that you are being racist about.
It's not hate, it's being real and taking off the rose tinted glasses.

it's called being a knob
Original post by homeland.lsw
I mean Regina George was a pretty big b*tch...just take notes from her.

I've heard a lot about that character but I haven't seen the film mean girls yet. I suppose that can be my next assignment :tongue:
It already is so. Life is a competition.

but it's clearly not because there'd be no-one to listen because everyone is a prideful ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending