The Student Room Group

I need tips on how to be a complete bee-otch!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vikingninja
Be racist directly to a group that you are being racist about.

I'm mixed with white, black and Asian so that might be tough for me.
Original post by The_Last_Melon
steal things without getting caught

Ah, I want to avoid jail though :tongue:
Original post by thefatone
but it's clearly not because there'd be no-one to listen because everyone is a prideful ****.

Survival of the fittest. Not the sweetest.
Original post by Anonymous
I've heard a lot about that character but I haven't seen the film mean girls yet. I suppose that can be my next assignment :tongue:

Yup, sit down girl. You're homework is to watch Mean Girls 1, not 2 because that was ****...
:whip:

Spoiler

I'm dead serious. Nice girls finish last. This isn't the movies, this isn't freaking Disney.

I'm sick of being the sweet, innocent nice girl. The minute I show my dark side they respect me and the come flocking. The less you care the more they care. The less BS you take the better. The more you need and worry about approval the less respect and interest you get. Trying to please someone is pathetic and doesn't work. I'm only going to be nice when the man has earned it.

I'M SO DONE!!! :angry:

So please, help me keep this up and give me some tips :smile:

PS: No comments on nice guys finishing last. Make a new thread for that and get out of mine.

il show you
Reply 25
It has been said that the dark side has cookies :tongue:

But seriously the whole point is not to give a flying monkeys and not care what anyone thinks, says or does. The whole point is not to need approval from others.

You don't need to be a cow to do this.

source: experience
Original post by homeland.lsw
Yup, sit down girl. You're homework is to watch Mean Girls 1, not 2 because that was ****...
:whip:

Spoiler

If it's on netflix I'm so watching it tonight :smile:
Survival of the fittest. Not the sweetest.

good luck with that when everyone's being a ****ing ****
Original post by whorace
You don't need to be a cow to do this.

source: experience

I've had enough though and I've been chewed up and spat out too many times. I've been considerate, kind etc. and it almost cost me everything.

And to be honest the more ruthless you are the further you get. For example when you look at the top of just about every field and sector are narcissists and that's no coincidence. No one gets there by being nice. Sorry.

You're right in a way, maybe I don't need to be a complete cow. But if anyone dare try and step on me from here on they are going to pay dearly.
I'm dead serious. Nice girls finish last. This isn't the movies, this isn't freaking Disney.

I'm sick of being the sweet, innocent nice girl. The minute I show my dark side they respect me and the come flocking. The less you care the more they care. The less BS you take the better. The more you need and worry about approval the less respect and interest you get. Trying to please someone is pathetic and doesn't work. I'm only going to be nice when the man has earned it.

PS: No comments on nice guys finishing last. Make a new thread for that and get out of mine.

Good for you.

The rewards for being nice are often not too great.

Many people won't think twice about using you so it's a case of play the game or lose.

Be sweet and caring when you find a guy who deserves it. Until then, work your way through the duds.

:wink:
Original post by thefatone
good luck with that when everyone's being a ****ing ****

Yeah, because to be honest most people won't hesitate to step on you in the adult world and will show little remorse. At the end of the day we are animals, interested primarily out own survival when it all comes down to it, and perhaps those closest to us.
Reply 31
I've had enough though and I've been chewed up and spat out too many times. I've been considerate, kind etc. and it almost cost me everything.

And to be honest the more ruthless you are the further you get. For example when you look at the top of just about every field and sector are narcissists and that's no coincidence. No one gets there by being nice. Sorry.

You're right in a way, maybe I don't need to be a complete cow. But if anyone dare try and step on me from here on they are going to pay dearly.

You teach people how to treat you. If someone does something you don't like and you don't stand up for yourself they think it is ok. I know my rights and value and I stand up for them, but one of those values is not making other people's lives harder than it should be. Don't be afraid to call people out when you don't like something but don't be cold, you'll just end up alone and bitter.
Original post by stefano865
Good for you.

The rewards for being nice are often not too great.

Many people won't think twice about using you so it's a case of play the game or lose.

Be sweet and caring when you find a guy who deserves it. Until then, work your way through the duds.

Thanks, that's a really useful comment. Yeah that's pretty much what I aim to do. I will be nice but only to those who deserve it. I'm not going to wear my heart on my sleeve and give away my love and niceness as if my heart was a free piece of trash any more.

You're turning me on to high heat baby :perv:

Attachment not found
Original post by whorace
You teach people how to treat you. If someone does something you don't like and you don't stand up for yourself they think it is ok. I know my rights and value and I stand up for them, but one of those values is not making other people's lives harder than it should be. Don't be afraid to call people out when you don't like something but don't be cold, you'll just end up alone and bitter.

I see what you are saying but I can't translate that to my experience one bit. I think the ones who end up alone are the doormats. They just get abused. Well no more I'll sock anyone who dares try to step on me.
Original post by whorace

Really important point. :wink:
Reply 36
I see what you are saying but I can't translate that to my experience one bit. I think the ones who end up alone are the doormats. They just get abused. Well no more I'll sock anyone who dares try to step on me.

There's a middle ground. Doormats get used because they are easy to use; aggressive people get avoided as well though, you just need to know who to trust and make it clear where you stand with people, otherwise you'll be in a constant state of fear needing to feel superior to others.
Yeah, because to be honest most people won't hesitate to step on you in the adult world and will show little remorse. At the end of the day we are animals, interested primarily out own survival when it all comes down to it, and perhaps those closest to us.

right but everyone only cared about themselves and their family things wouldn't work because people would only accept things while will benefit them

Be tough and always stand up for yourself, but don't be unkind.

Don't abandon all of your warmth.

Try to see the good in people too. Otherwise you will end up shutting yourself off from the world.

Every girl has a bitch side

Just flip the switch and turn on bitch mode

Youll know how if you really want to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending